Author: JFenix

French pensioner 'attacked MusIim woman over veil' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-5 17:26:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-11-5 12:46
The fiend is paid to parrot rather than to think..Erections are a problem for every normal 19 year old male.

And damn th ...

I don't understand you point.   Why are erections a problem?  

"Human reproduction depends on the greater sexual excitability of the male"

Um...it takes two to tango petera....there has to be a female in there somewhere.  I think reproduction needs a willing female don't you?
Or does it matter if she is willing?  Is  that your point?

I'm confused here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-8 14:29:41 |Display all floors

Erections

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-11-5 17:26

I don't understand you point.   Why are erections a problem?  

"Human reproduction depends on the greater sexual excitability of the male"

Um...it takes two to tango petera....t ...

Erections are a problem when stray thoughts can cause a 19 year old's trousers to bulge when in public.I
thought you had a son.

And a willing female may not get any if she has a fat butt,a double chin and warts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-9 00:13:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-11-8 14:29

Erections are a problem when stray thoughts can cause a 19 year old's trousers to bulge when in public.I
thought you had a son.

And a willing female may not get any if she has a fat butt,a ...

Erections aren't the problem or even the thoughts accompanying them.  It's taking actions that is the problem.
All you need is control.  You can go into a candy store without grabbing candy right?  Same principle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-9 04:09:29 |Display all floors

thought you had a son.

I have a son who just started college.  There are many pretty girls that goes to class with him.  By now, I hope he's been able to solve the problem of public erections.

Do you think it's reasonable to make women look as unattractive as possible so they don't have to face the embarrassment of an erection in public?

And a willing female may not get any if she has a fat butt,a ...

This is your argument to support veils?  Kind of like - just throw a bag over her head and you won't care if she's ugly?

Or that it could be their only chance to find a mate?

<confused>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-9 04:16:16 |Display all floors
Its a standing joke here about men putting bags over the heads of ugly women who they would have sex with but not be seen out with.

Horrible demeaning stuff but there you go.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-11-9 04:46:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-11-9 04:16
Its a standing joke here about men putting bags over the heads of ugly women who they would have sex with but not be seen out with.

It's advisable to use PAPER bags not plastic bags (for anyone guys that haven't tried it).

It saves getting charged with Manslaughter:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-9 05:03:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-11-9 04:16

Here too and it's as old as I can remember.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.