Author: joeching

ATTENTION ALL YARJIANS! HERE IS SOMETHING TO HAND ON THE WALL: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-30 16:19:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-10-29 02:04 AM
real Buddhists dont need any talk.....just beliefs and action..................................can u believe enough not to injure ants ?

my wife is one...she will tell me to try not to kill th ...

talking about ants, i have a true story to tell:

we, especially my wife, had been battling ants for as long as we can remember.  we just did it, since everyone else seems to be doing it -- vaccum, spray, ant stick and everything that become fashionable.

but after i started to interact with the wild animal around the neighborhood and sensed that they could really relate to us humans, i tried to see if i can make a link with the ants.

one time, the ants flooded the trash bin in my computer lab.  i just put some newspaper around it and get as much ants to crawl up to it as possible.  then i took the newspaper and the whole trash bin outside to our garbage shack.  i kept on talking to them why they should not come back into the house, except if they lost their ways.

well, they been into our house for about 15 years.  now since that incident, they never came back for more than 10 years!
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 17:01:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 19:29:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-10-30 01:01 AM

u got no more ants for 10 years because u got no more little children dirtying the house..................

no, desa, this is something big for me.  my wife's mouth was as small as it is sharp, especially on criticizing anything i do.  but this incident shut her up good.

so, dont ever underestimate any living thing.

actually i have many weird stories about them, but the ant story scared me.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-30 19:51:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-1 13:45:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-10-30 03:51 AM

next time little boys go your to your house to get help to help environment and Mother Earth................dont frighten them with communist stories.......................................... ...

i got mao's picture everywhere in my house, so the kids would not growing up too ignorant.

my wife has just about as many buddha statues, so maybe the kids would be saved from losing their souls.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-1 13:48:11 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-1 15:53:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-10-31 09:48 PM

good stuffs u and your wife are doing...........................................

yes, my no-brain wife was once tricked by her xtian minister girl friend to go for a pilgrimage to jewruselain.  after visiting both the jewish and palestine territories(she even took a picture with the palestine muslim police, which normally is outlawed by islamic traditons), she concluded that "jesus should not have been born!"

well, that sent her minister friend packing and going back prematurely to america with an unbearable attack of hives.

see, what i have to put up at home?
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.