Author: middleway

Let's Have An Open, Honest, Mature Discussion About Liu Xiaobo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-9 21:34:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middleway at 2010-10-9 21:32
c'mon guys, you're getting distracted. What did Liu Xiaobo do? I really would like to know.

He was among the authors and signers of the "Ch arta 08" which called for share of power,more rights and the like.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-9 21:35:35 |Display all floors

Alright, so you f.ags will stop talking about this cr.ap

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-9 21:40:26 |Display all floors
I knew it was only a matter of time before my good friend Kbay jumped on to this discussion. Now I'm working for the CIA (I wish I had a job that paid that well, I wouldn't be wasting my time screwing around on this forum!) Wasn't I an informant for the Da.lai La.ma as well Kbay? How can I be both things at once! (I guess anything is possible :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-9 21:47:07 |Display all floors
ok, I just did some more research on what this is all about. basically, a list of 19 demands signed by a heap of Chinese intellectuals regarding what they thought was the best way to bring China up to speed with the developed world. So he was arrested for being one of the main players in writing these 19 demands. Am I correct? Or is there something else that he did specifically that got him arrested?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-9 21:51:57 |Display all floors
you are an antagonistic character dear Kbay :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 20:05:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 20:27:58 |Display all floors
Can't CJ just blow himself up?....he now already has at least on "converting" thread in each section.....
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.