Views: 6183|Replies: 9

arrow mind to direct us [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-9-22 19:48:41 |Display all floors
Befor i write this, i was going crazy. i left the city which i like back to my small town being a teacher. i wanted to do photograph,movie making,TV commerical,painting,and so on.But My friends kept calling me asked me to be their kids tutor on weekends, one company called me to do editing for them,anoth person wanted me to work in his company as an interpreter. i know all my hard work are going to get paid, i just couldn't  say no to anybody. And then, i was going to crazy. i can do nothing. i went to sleep, frozen my mind, only during sleeping, could i cool down.

Being a tutor could make money easily, doing editing might be able to let me get a chance return SH, movie making, photograph and painting is what i love to do but it is a money consuming.

i remembered just thirty minutes ago, my mind was a mess. and then, i look outside, i saw those trees, its still standing, no wind today.

An idea came out---no matter what kind of world i am in, it's a perform, following the heart, made a change. that's the life moment change. i begain to think of writing, and i think of more meterial for my topic, that is including all things i love in my writting...

Use magic tools Report

yangjiuliu has been deleted
Post time 2003-9-23 09:11:12 |Display all floors

Do the thing you interested.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

linchaolian has been deleted
Post time 2003-9-23 10:51:38 |Display all floors

inertpreter is more challenging

Use magic tools Report

peterduan has been deleted
Post time 2003-9-23 12:32:20 |Display all floors

we support you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-17 07:58:12 |Display all floors

hi,krista!

how do you do !~
after I read your article ,i agree with you. sometimes i have the same idear as you. in my opinion,if you open your eyes every morning,you firstly think to write ,so you are the author,
it just like you show your article by this .
all right?
looking forward you back to me !~
go ahead!~ i support you!~

Use magic tools Report

meg_wang has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-17 08:56:32 |Display all floors

right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-17 20:45:55 |Display all floors

Thanks for all friends

Dear friends,

I am sorry that i haven't been here  for a while. i was touched by all your words here and i felt that i have to write back. But i just worried if i send an email back, you guys may be not able to remember who i am. So, i paste my thanks here.

I am teaching hard and trying to practising photograph and oil painting those days....

And best wishes to all.

krista

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.