Author: timbatu

Black Violence against Chinese and Asians in the US   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-7 00:43:17 |Display all floors
I wonder when he'll learn about the racial violence between blacks and hispanics?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 00:45:47 |Display all floors
midwestfreepress.com/2009/05/02/racial-violence-in-america/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 00:50:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-9-7 00:37
But how can blacks be racist?  They are never violent or racist.  They are just victims of the white hairy ghod.
Everyone knows that whites are the only racists in america.   lol
-

The persecution of ethnic Chinese in Indonesia and Vietnam is NOT rooted in US style racism.

In the case of Vietnam, the Chinese are very wealthy and they dominated South Vietnam. In order for the new communist regime to survive, they must remove these capitalist obstacles.

In the case of Indonesia, Chinese dominate local financial life, living a wealthy life contrasting the poverty of aboriginal Indonesians. This caused resentment.

As for JRacist, if you check my posts almost a year ago, I have said: racism is associated with a culture. I have also said: Christianity is an African religion. Do you remember now? Do you understand what I was talking about?

A problem with American education is that they never require students to remember. As a result, JRacist does not seem to have any memory capability.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 00:57:43 |Display all floors
You would also wonder how come such a massive violence against Asians are NOT reported for the last 3 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 01:00:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-9-7 00:50
-

The persecution of ethnic Chinese in Indonesia and Vietnam is NOT rooted in US style racism.

In the case of Vietnam, the Chinese are very wealthy and they dominated South Vietnam. In order ...

Um...when did I mention indonesia  or vietnam?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 01:02:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-9-7 00:57
You would also wonder how come such a massive violence against Asians are NOT reported for the last 3 years.

I've just watched a couple of videos.  For one there seems to be a problem with asians reporting the crimes for fear of retaliation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 01:15:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-9-7 01:02
I've just watched a couple of videos.  For one there seems to be a problem with asians reporting the crimes for fear of retaliation.

Ahhh, according to JRacis: "the good hearted whites do not know, that is why CNN and ABC black out on this news."

Ahhh, yeah right.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.