Author: passin-thru

What do Chinese women look for in a man ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-18 17:18:47 |Display all floors

Chinese women's needs are like those of any other women from any other race

Needs are very, very subjective... and I wouldn't stereotype what Chinese women want...

When 'boy meets girl', they either hit it off or they don't (in today's world, we have boy meets boy / girl meets girl scenarios too!! ). Anyway, it all boils down to whether they have the same goals in life. Every individual has his or her own set of expectations, and as the old stereotype goes, 'women always want to change their men, while men never want their women to change from the day that they meet them'.

So, folks, if you go by the old stereotype, you'll have lots of gender issues to deal with... but nothing is perfect in the world, aye? Relationships are never effortless. A couple needs to keep up with each other, put in their efforts to compromise and accept each other to sustain a healthy relationship - this calls for lots and lots of effort!

There are more stereotypes about genders, check these out --> 'All women are wired the same way / all men are wired the same way' or 'women give sex to receive love, while men give love to receive sex'...

Well, how true are all these? Any comments from all ye people?

As one race, there is one mass culture. Within a race, there are many families in where apart from the practice of the abovementioned mass culture, there's also a subculture. Within the subculture, we have individuals... so, you get the drift... each individual is so different from the other - shaped by different upbringing, exposure, personal experiences which results in a different set of expectations and needs in life... and so, the list goes on.

So, what do we make of needs now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-18 17:42:56 |Display all floors

A strong backbone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-18 17:44:18 |Display all floors

yes.no different!

should be kind, loyal and responsible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-27 20:18:35 |Display all floors

i think i know!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-27 23:59:02 |Display all floors

3 things Money,security and nationality

Well i am a foreigner and i have to admit. Chinese girls tend to like foreigners more than their own type

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-28 12:59:59 |Display all floors

for me

to myself, what I care most is his character, one who could be true to others must be honest. second, I don't care much of his education degree, but he need to have self-culture. and others are not too important, I think! but I donot think this represents other's opion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 02:07:58 |Display all floors

Reply: 3 things Money,security and nationality

the opposite for me, Chinese girls prefer their own kind. Foreigners are good for English and hamburgers. My own experience

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.