Author: tamson

France should not ban the veil in the name of human right [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-4 11:32:53 |Display all floors
I assume the First Lady Madam Carla Sarkozy is going to promote nudism in France, so they hate wear nothing, needless to mention burqa. Zero tolerance!

Sorry. Correction: I meant they hate wear anything.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-4 11:45:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
the internet can turn boys into men but can also turn men into dogs if we let dogs do as they wish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-4 11:50:17 |Display all floors
the internet can turn boys into men but can also turn men into dogs if we let dogs do as they wish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-4 11:59:04 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-4 12:02:35 |Display all floors
In 2004, the government banned students and staff from wearing veils in schools. At that time, the rationale was French secularism. This time, as French President Nicolas Sarkozy says, the rationale for the ban is that it saves women from “subservience and debasement.”

Madame Carla Sarkozy is a role model who won the title of Man Eater for France women, therefore President Sarkozy should call for every women learn from his wife.

I just don't how many hushands does Mrs Sarkozy have, since she is not only a nudist but also a polygamy promoter, who saves French women from subservience and debasement.

It has been claimed that Bruni was involved with Louis Bertignac, Mick Jagger (Jagger's wife acknowledged his affair with Bruni was a reason for their separation), Eric Clapton, Léos Carax, Charles Berling, Arno Klarsfeld, Vincent Perez[33] and former French Prime Minister Laurent Fabius.[34][35]

She has said she is easily "bored with monogamy", and that "love lasts a long time, but burning desire — two to three weeks".[35]

source: wikipedia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-4 12:05:26 |Display all floors
I wish Madame Carla Sorkozy's nudism promtion success in France.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-4 14:40:44 |Display all floors

Previous similar topic on the board

bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?gid=2&tid=667745&extra=&highlight=burqa&page=3

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.