Views: 4260|Replies: 21

Local gov ban sexy tight dress in Indonesia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-26 16:27:38 |Display all floors
The police in Aceh, Indonesia, are orderd to cover the women's body, who breach the Mohammedanism rules to wear too revealingly, with prepared long skirts.

According to the Islamic rules, Aech prohibited any women from wearing straitjacket which is tightly sticked on women's body. If any women are found wearing improperly, the police will require them to wear the long shirts which is provided by government to cover the women's stature.

The governor of West Aceh told that " I will distributed  about 20,000 long skirts to policemen. If any female violators are found,  they must change their body-tight pants for the loose long skirts distributed by government.

A 40 year-old woman who was wearing a jean was held up by police yersterday and she cignorantly questioned that" what is wrong with my dress and what laws do i breach?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-26 16:30:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tamson at 2010-5-26 01:57 PM
The police in Aceh, Indonesia, are orderd to cover the women's body, who breach the Mohammedanism rules to wear too revealingly, with prepared long skirts.

According to the Islamic rules, Aech  ...

I have no hope for Indonesia. Though her government is secure and stable, but she can't get rid of years of religious fanaticism in her grass roots.

I just wish them good luck, the day when man stops this madness of religion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-26 16:41:23 |Display all floors
But the Frence government chose the other extreme to ban the burqa of muslim women

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-26 21:53:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-5-26 21:57:28 |Display all floors

rudolfk

I worship cows as well.

Nothing quite like a yummy steak cooked medium.

Delicious.      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-26 22:17:06 |Display all floors

none religion is good religion...

if i cant pimp my women then they just cant have me...i dont want nobody else, baby if i cant have you  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-26 22:48:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.