Author: mariame

Turkish girl, 16, buried alive 'for talking to boys' [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-5-31 05:52:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-5-30 11:48

Shame on you for your foolish judgementalism and nationalism!

Do you remember the good old days when the Greeks went to war against each other, killing for joy, pleasing Zeus and overrunning ...

the problem with you  is that you are not ashamed to protect and support the stealers and all the criminals.Now I do not have any shadow of a doubt about your personality.Birds of the same flock fly together:@:@
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 05:54:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-5-30 11:48

Shame on you for your foolish judgementalism and nationalism!

Do you remember the good old days when the Greeks went to war against each other, killing for joy, pleasing Zeus and overrunning ...

of ocurse I have nationalism because I have a country and I belong to a nation in contrast with you ,you are a man without a country and nationality.:Q

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 07:32:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2010-5-25 13:52
For the reputation of their families, many girls and women have to fall into the victims of family violence. In the case of the following story, a 16-year-old girl had to sacrifice her life just fo ...

Turkey is a loathsome country filled with loathsome people, who remain so even after leaving turkey and living in other countries for years

they have a very evil mind and heart, the most evil of all of the musIim world

they exploit the musIim doctrine to the fullest extent possible, and are only musIims so far as it benefits them and helps in justifying their existence and deviant actions

they are about the most dishonost people on the planet, and a very strongly corrupting force throughout the musIim world

they steal, lie, cheat, and swindle at every opportunity as a family culture, from all infidels, and only dont steal and cheat other musIims begrudgingly, as a sort of downside to being musiim for them

the last thing that went through that girls head as she was being buried by her parents was "i was born into the wrong race, i hate turkey"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 10:09:48 |Display all floors
another tragedy~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 14:11:19 |Display all floors
she is a poor girl. but chinese girls should be very luck, they can freely look for some boy friends, even making love after knowing!
Moral want to return society and then build new value system.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 14:42:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2010-5-31 07:32

Turkey is a loathsome country filled with loathsome people, who remain so even after leaving turkey and living in other countries for years

they have a very evil mind and heart, the most e ...

You can look up for information about the turkish genocide agaist greeks i919-1923
My father and his family belongs to the category of the greeks who lived in turkey and kicked back to Greece leaving their properties behind.
I have been brought up hearing breath taking stories and horrible examples about the turkish uncilised attitude.
Greek people know very well what turkey means.History is an undeceiteful source of information

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 15:45:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2010-5-31 07:32

they have a very evil mind and heart, the most e ...
thank you for telling the truth

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.