Author: ilearnabc

Do You Fear about Death? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-24 08:16:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2010-5-24 07:51
I have a few thoughts about death.

The background to this is that we are creatures that run on energy, namely electricity. Any physicist can tell you that a basic rule is that energy cannot be c ...

-

do you mean any "Starwars" physicist?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-24 08:22:56 |Display all floors
if you are on your death bed, and you do wish to die, I will be happy to stick the cyanide down your throat when the nurse isnt watching

but its really only because you lack any meaning in life. if you cant do the things you do now, which give your life meaning, such as going to the discotheque,  you would want to die.

so it doesnt need to be a terminal disease, if you were faced with a complete social or economic collapse, a post-apocalyptic event, say one without the internet, or a Chinese forum for you to exploit,  you'd also be begging for cyanide

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-25 10:16:11 |Display all floors
Dying    feels   especially  fear .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-25 10:25:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2010-5-24 07:51
I have a few thoughts about death.

The background to this is that we are creatures that run on energy, namely electricity. Any physicist can tell you that a basic rule is that energy cannot be c ...

Thank you for your input. Too complexed for me to understand what you talked about.

If you would like to illustrate it, I would be happy to read. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 14:33:24 |Display all floors
I believe everyone all fear death, but we all have to face death. because we all haave to undergo a pullulation process from born to death. I consider we only do these we can do, don't consider other. We can't decide when we are dead, but we spend well every day we are alive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 15:39:33 |Display all floors
asshole, you're a clueless dogmatist with no understanding of human nature presuming to know how everybody else thinks.

You're an intolerant stupid prick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-31 15:44:15 |Display all floors
^^ Also another gutless anonymous poster.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.