Views: 5096|Replies: 10

idea about device for better sleep [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-8 11:29:38 |Display all floors
A new product called Better Marriage Blanket claims to "eliminate an unavoidable reality in marriages where couple opt to share the same bed. It sports a unique design aimed to eliminate unwanted odors in the bedroom.... The advantage of carbon fiber is that it is very light and can be used to eliminate odor when inserted in filters as well as clothing."

But how about in summer if people prefer fresh air than air-con air?
I'll post my idea for better sleep in summer.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-8 11:42:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amyamy at 2010-5-8 11:29
A new product called Better Marriage Blanket claims to "eliminate an unavoidable reality in marriages where couple opt to share the same bed. It sports a unique design aimed to eliminate unwan ...

I think for me I do not need thaT BLANKET, I would prefer to sleep in deep forest that would be better than any advanced equipments.

we are too buy and the city are too noisy,no peaceful enviroment for a nice rest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-8 11:52:34 |Display all floors
In summer if you open the windows in the bed room to let fresh air flow, it's better not to use curtain. How to block outer light onto your eyes? Use eye mask? Usually the eye maskes in the market are skin-contact type with heavy fabric that make your sweat more.

My idea for the less-stuffy eye mask is like the sunglasses but lighter. I use a light weight glasses frame(without the glass) to mount a big piece of black paper on with staples. Then blend the black paper to both sides and cut it to suit your face.

If your bed room doesn't have noise from outside, open the window to sleep can save electricity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-8 11:55:38 |Display all floors
If one of the couple has fart problem, make a carbon fiber smell absorbing short pants for he/her to wear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-8 12:06:31 |Display all floors
Kbay, use 1 screen for windows 2 there are efficient electric mosquito repellents

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-8 13:35:59 |Display all floors

Reply #7 timbatu's post, Reply #8 Kbay's post

Those Chemicals contain neurotoxins, or trigger nervous system illnesses.
The ultrasound devices are only good for wasting electricity annoying your brain stem and dogs in the nighbourhood.

KBay is right, not to use them,

but seen this, it clearly explains a lot about you.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-9 13:27:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amyamy at 2010-5-8 11:55
If one of the couple has fart problem, make a carbon fiber smell absorbing short pants for he/her to wear.

the suggestion is so unique!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.