Author: satsu_jin

China's industrial profit surges 102.6% in Q1 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-29 15:25:52 |Display all floors

for an instance

the ill Huadian International Power company has incredibly high debt, more than 80% reportedly, and its profitability is the one of the worst in this country, but very oddly, it is still in its way to borrow huge amount money for its freaky expansion and acquisition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 15:33:42 |Display all floors
instead of downsizing and decentralizing,  the move taken by state-owned enterprise governer to support moron and decayed state-owned company like Huadian International Power company in its sprawling and low-efficient expansion  is totally beyond people's normal understanding, this kind of company,just survive in reliance on endless loan input but not its real output.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-29 15:51:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whereabout at 2010-4-29 16:08

1. Huadian International Power, one of the China's five biggest power generation supplier says, its profit in the first quarter has come down 60% at year on year basis, due to a high coal fuel price.  

2. People feel this newsletter may be a fake report otherwise the said Huadian International Poweris a big liar
Copy code

You'll certainly understand that I cannot comment on a single case just because I'm not an analyst nor am I invested in this particular company.

What I mentioned in my OP is the general picture of 39 industrial sectors in all but seven provinces which were listed at the end. What you make out of it is up to you and beyond my influence.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-29 15:52:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whereabout at 2010-4-29 16:09
China's industrial profit surges 102.6% in Q1

how much belong to those state-owned companies? and how much belong to foreign companies in China?

This includes all companies, state owned or private, 100% Chinese or foreign owned.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-29 15:54:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whereabout at 2010-4-29 16:16
We estimate China may be not able to tackle serious problem in big-sized state-own companies which has eroded normal growth of the national economy for long years. the profitability situation in th ...

You are rather alone with this interpretation and it is not shared by experts but who cares?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 15:56:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2010-4-29 15:51

[code]Huadian International Power, one of the China's five biggest power generation supplier says, its profit in the first quarter has come down 60% at year on year basis, due to a high coal fu ...

the company like the said Huadian International Power is not isolated one, actually the whole power generation industry segment has same problem. you can check all news across web space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-29 15:59:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2010-4-29 15:52

This includes all companies, state owned or private, 100% Chinese or foreign owned.

-----------------------------------------------------
This includes all companies, yes, but it gives no clue how much is Chinese or foreign, check the news reports inside and outside, people can have a conclusion

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.