Author: antimatter

@@Where's China naval flanker, J-15??@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-14 11:39:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-5-14 06:08

nahhhh... i agree, antimatter... without canards, they just don't make the grade... which is why the f-14 and 18 had to retire... it's because both of these lack canards...  the rest of you idi ...

It's pretty obvious, China's naval flanker is pattern after the Su-33. which has canards. there's not much argument there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 12:36:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-5-13 19:39

It's pretty obvious, China's naval flanker is pattern after the Su-33. which has canards. there's not much argument there.

whatever you say, antimatter ...

http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/2010-05-14/0820594021.html
http://military.china.com/zh_cn/ ... 00514/15935921.html
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 15:38:55 |Display all floors

Reply #36 antimatter's post

The Question that you should ask Mr. antimatter!

Can China build the J-XX for their NAVAL, marine, airforce force projections!
They already see a working F-22 for the American airforce, and the delay F-35 American-British naval combat aircraft!

Already proven that THRUST VECTORING technology is available in the Shenzen air show!!!!!
Or was it Russian engine?

ha ha ha

2020 is the best guess!
and the entire line up of new dockships, medium carriers.....

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-15 00:16:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-5-13 23:38
The Question that you should ask Mr. antimatter!

Can China build the J-XX for their NAVAL, marine, airforce force projections!
They already see a working F-22 for the American airforce, and the ...
5th generation jet fighters [ are a luxury and not an ultimate must]. if it is indeed deemed a 'must have', then i can't see the need for boeing to go into the development of yet another version of the f-15 http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/g ... ws/Silent031709.xml ...  stealth is a sales pitch and dummies around the world is going to fall all over it.

for this reason, as china goes leisurely and merrily along as it fiddles with its stealth programs, do expect numerous upgrades to china's current generation of j-10, j-11's, jh-7's, even j-8 from their current G-3 (G-4 western standard) status wares to that of state of the arts 21st century hardware's with a theme centered around the best that technology can offer. example as follow:

earlier, it was kanwa's to turn to speculate, now it's russia's... http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/2010-05-14/0820594021.html ttp://military.china.com/zh_cn/top01/11053250/20100514/15935921.html
no, antimatter, it's a j-11b, not su-33 or su-35, and it don't necessarily have to have canards in them... canards are only a preference. no american fighters, ever, has canards and they are the standards of the world...  

generation 3(4) makes for cheaper production cost. it makes for mass production more efficient. and, it makes for mass marketing easier to reach for all potential buyers...  F-22 and F-35 will become obsolete if it isn't already against newer phased array radars -- they make for the perfect target drones to loose today's beyond visual range air-air missiles on...  

china's j-13,15, whatever may not necessary be the stealth programs as the j-14, 18, or 20 that people have come to expect of china. china's j-13 and 15 program, my opinion, are similar to how people have come to expect of china's 094 ssbn program, a sub with 16 tube, but surprisingly, it's an 092 upgrade designed to taker on the newer jl-2 slbm and, because it's so distinctly different from the 092 xia, a newer designation, 094 was assigned to it instead. therefore expect that the 16 tube 096 as already having been launched and, expect china's j-10 and 11's to continue to take on newer upgrades and as such given totally new designations instead.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-17 14:58:59 |Display all floors

Reply #39 edisonone's post

We are going to surprise the Americans, aren't we!
J-XX is a tactical conventional weapons, and announces that China has mastered VSTOL technology!
reliability of the HIGH TECH jets must improve for VSTOL......

Only 2,000 combat jets!
of that 500 units are J-10, J-11 - majority is the old J-7's -700 to 800 units! mua ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-17 23:02:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-5-16 22:58
We are going to surprise the Americans, aren't we!
J-XX is a tactical conventional weapons, and announces that China has mastered VSTOL technology!
reliability of the HIGH TECH jets must improve  ...

well...  once again, i wouldn't know the extent of the importance that military strategists of both the pla-n and the pla-af will have for vstol but one feature above all else that this chief officers of the pla-af has raised is that "supercruise" -- not vstol or stealth has to be the prerequisite for any 4G(5G western) pla-n/pla-af fighter. my position is that these top brasses in china are experts in their field and as such, i ain't about to question them on what they do best...

that said, it does not mean we're not into vstol however. words in the street as of last year was that 611 institute is gearing up for a vstol fighter of its own and the projected objective is not the pla-n or the pla-af but the potentially extremely lucrative market that the f-35/JSF is targeting. i mean imagine an f-35 replica of kind at a quarter or less of the cost of the real deal... it'll qualify an offer no one can refuse my man -- if it's proven as reliable and as deadly as the real deal...  

once again, as the capitalist pigs we chinese are, we ain't gonna miss out on that gold rush that's for damn sure. i'm sure you are following in what i am trying to project here...

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-5-17 07:06 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-17 23:05:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.