Author: tamson

US intend to lead Space race again! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-16 18:47:25 |Display all floors

Moon Hoax

The Yanks seem a little more cautious about perpetrating moon landing hoaxes these days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 23:38:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-16 17:29

We lowered ourselves to your levels of communication just to make sure we can connect with fruits like you. Now you wanna toast us. Tut, tut. Heart-warming gratitude from a barbarian indeed.

I should display gratitude to you why exactly? I'd think that most civilised folk in the world would say you're the barbarian with your language and attitude. If you can't see that, then you need to go back to manners 101.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-16 23:47:55 |Display all floors

NObama is so funny...

cant even deal with the problem on this planet earth & now tryin to mess around in different direction just save some bucks for the rainy days would be a more logical song to play for now  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 00:31:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 00:41:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-17 00:31

You are out of your depth if you want to talk about culture and manners. Has it ever occurred to you that bashing your host country or her people is rude behaviour?  I can accept it if your cri ...

Says the guy living himself overseas...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 00:46:03 |Display all floors

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-17 00:52:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-17 00:46
You and your cronies'  efforts at phishing, if I may be so bold as to suggest, will be as futile as your ventures in China.

Oh, I don`t need to phish...I already know. You definately didn`t grow up on the mainland. Which makes all your posts even more amusing.^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.