Author: satsu_jin

China Said to Consider Yuan Trading Versus Ruble, Won [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-8 20:16:45 |Display all floors

Then say you don't care....

Originally posted by interesting at 2010-4-8 17:43
Ganz,

Mostly it's that I don't care. It happened years ago under le ancien regime and doesn't really say anything we didn't already know about. Moreover, since withdrawal is under way, it change ...

You not caring and the pics not having any influence are two different things...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 20:18:55 |Display all floors
Ganz,

I had specifically said that additional pictures of torture from Iraq would have no impact on American opinion. I stand by that statement. Once opinion has lined up and polarized, you're not changing it by adding more of the same information.

[ Last edited by interesting at 2010-4-8 06:06 PM ]
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 20:22:17 |Display all floors
What lies at the heart of your obsession with it is simply this: you want to see more pictures because you find the pictures themselves embarrassing for the US and that fills you with pleasure. No doubt, you also like to talk about them online. You want them released so that you can turn the suffering of real people into a sort of entertainment.

[ Last edited by interesting at 2010-4-8 06:08 PM ]
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 22:19:03 |Display all floors

Nope, unlike you....

Originally posted by interesting at 2010-4-8 20:22
What lies at the heart of your obsession with it is simply this: you want to see more pictures because you find the pictures themselves embarrassing for the US and that fills you with pleasure. No  ...

I want the war stopped....didn't I tell you some of my best friends are americans? (It's true!) And, yes, they too want the war stopped.... and Obummer is not delivering as he promised.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 22:20:10 |Display all floors

Sighhhh...more pathetic rationalising....

Originally posted by interesting at 2010-4-8 20:18
Ganz,

I had specifically said that additional pictures of torture from Iraq would have no impact on American opinion. I stand by that statement. Once opinion has lined up and polarized, you're n ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-9 10:36:06 |Display all floors

Reply #18 caringhk's post

Malaya would get the US$15,000 per capita income via two ways, RINGGIT appreciation, PRODUCTIVITY improvement-Salary increases, especially the under M$1,500 a month group.

The CALL to increase the ENGINEERING CONTENT of the economy, is a call to improve productivity by use of powered tools. The reduction of the 2.0 million foreign workers is part of the call. This include the step reduction of farm-plantation workers from 5 hectare-worker to 10 hectare per worker. The hollowing out of assembly industry in Central Malaya region (defined as Ipoh in the north, and the Malaccan border of Negri Sembilan in the south!)

Inflationary increase in prices is NOT A WISE way to increase per capita GNP as it will not bring benefits!

The Malayan Kampungs should be made to upgrade, when the RINGGIT improves in value step by step to 2018, and construction materials falls.....(realized the mistake of HULU SELANGOR, no semi dense 50 per hectare or above township for Archipelago people!!!!!)

Malacca-Batu Pahat suburban is a good model - except we have not upgraded the Malay Kampung yet! Upgrade of Kampung homes, must include better insulation, better toilet, better kitchen......it will keep MATERIAL SUPPLIER GUILD, and CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR, architect, surveyor busy for a long time!!!!!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.