Author: tianyuyang

Video shows US pilot firing on Reuters' Iraqi staffers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-10 20:49:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-4-10 15:55
Where did i hear this before? Some movie but forgot which.....

The imagined god teaches their youth with profound hatred, fear and racism. Alex demonstrates how religion hardens him into a monster devoid of human compassion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-10 20:54:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-4-10 20:49

The imagined god teaches their youth with profound hatred, fear and racism. Alex demonstrates how religion hardens him into a monster devoid of human compassion.

I just asked where this quote comes from. Go get your medication.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-10 21:24:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-4-10 20:54
I just asked where this quote comes from. Go get your medication.

Alex, I am talking to you with regard to drityharry post #21. You see, I am not sure if it is worthy to talk to drityharry; but I find you, possibly a naturalized Australian, might be able to understand.

The cruelest method is label dissents as mentally ill. In China, most of them are, but in the West, most of us are not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-10 22:26:23 |Display all floors

Jesus' ideology to kill - does the West respect any freedom or human rights?

15. Mar. 2010: U.S. Intelligence planned to destroy WikiLeaks, 18 Mar 2008

This document is a classified (SECRET/NOFORN) 32 page U.S. counterintelligence investigation into WikiLeaks. ``The possibility that current employees or moles within DoD or elsewhere in the U.S. government are providing sensitive or classified information to WikiLeaks.org cannot be ruled out''. It concocts a plan to fatally marginalize the organization. Since WikiLeaks uses ``trust as a center of gravity by protecting the anonymity and identity of the insiders, leakers or whistleblowers'', the report recommends ``The identification, exposure, termination of employment, criminal prosecution, legal action against current or former insiders, leakers, or whistleblowers could potentially damage or destroy this center of gravity and deter others considering similar actions from using the WikiLeaks.org Web site''. [As two years have passed since the date of the report, with no WikiLeaks' source exposed, it appears that this plan was ineffective]. As an odd justification for the plan, the report claims that ``Several foreign countries including China, Israel, North Korea, Russia, Vietnam, and Zimbabwe have denounced or blocked access to the WikiLeaks.org website''. The report provides further justification by enumerating embarrassing stories broken by WikiLeaks---U.S. equipment expenditure in Iraq, probable U.S. violations of the Chemical Warfare Convention Treaty in Iraq, the battle over the Iraqi town of Fallujah and human rights violations at Guantanamo Bay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-10 23:04:53 |Display all floors

How has Ghod helped Westerners to become moral?

How? anwer me.

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2010-4-10 11:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-10 23:20:25 |Display all floors
The supressed Westerners cannot make a voice on this issue. Their imagined Ghod fully dominates them - put them in fear, hate and into monsters.

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2010-4-10 11:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-11 00:47:52 |Display all floors
Religion creates monsters.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.