Author: ilearnabc

Benjamin Franklin: A Narrative of the Late Massacres [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-7 14:29:17 |Display all floors
Your right. The settlers didn't have the balls to stand up to the killers when the second massacre happened. I wonder if it would have turned out differently if it was whites being massacred.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 14:31:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-6 23:17
Benjamin Franklin was certainly sympathetic to the Indians and so were the white settlers who lived with the Indians.<<

Fat lot of good their sympathies did to the native Indians. The mora ...

Your right. The settlers didn't have the balls to stand up to the killers when the second massacre happened. I wonder if it would have turned out differently if it was whites being massacred.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 15:33:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 2010-4-7 14:29

No, he would join the killers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 15:34:55 |Display all floors
No, he would join the k illers. Only a dead whitey is a good whitey,right Wahaha?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 15:38:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 16:21:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-4-7 15:38
Think you know it all?  An enslaved whitey is equally good to me if you must know

Thank you, that`s what i wanted to read. Let me guess, you subsrcibed the "Daily Racist" and the "Racism Standard",too?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 16:35:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.