Views: 2695|Replies: 10

The most dangerous job on earth! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-6 14:04:36 |Display all floors
What's the most dangerous job on earth in your eye? The Times said in an analysis  that working in a Chinese coal mine is one of the most dangerous jobs on Earth by listing the following statistics.

"A decade ago as many as 10,000 Chinese miners were killed each year. Last year the total was 2,631 — a fall of 584 from 2008. It still amounted to about seven people a day. In 2006 as many as 13 miners perished in China every day."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-6 14:29:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2010-4-6 14:04
What's the most dangerous job on earth in your eye? The Times said in an analysis  that working in a Chinese coal mine is one of the most dangerous jobs on Earth by listing the following statistics ...

Yes every chinese feel shame on this.There are about 5 victim people in American's mine industry totally every year.Why?
Watchdogs must make sure that all pervention actions have been actived,but not barking and complaining when accident occured.

[ Last edited by justwowo at 2010-4-6 02:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-6 14:39:06 |Display all floors
Foreign mine's machine level are higher than China's,but price is equal with domestic.But why we cann't infuse much money in safety facility?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-6 14:45:23 |Display all floors
I am happy to hear that the Chinese government will initiate the Accountability procedures for Wangjiajing Coal Mine accident. And I hope those responsible will pay dearly for it.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-6 15:58:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2010-4-6 15:04
What's the most dangerous job on earth in your eye? The Times said in an analysis  that working in a Chinese coal mine is one of the most dangerous jobs on Earth by listing the following statistics ...

Certainly miners perform one of the most risky jobs on earth. Usually they are well paid but this is only a small consolation for the high risks they encounter day in, day out. It's not only the risk of mine explosions or mine floodings but even under 'normal' circumstances they often suffer from lung diseases such as cancer and respiratory ailments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 18:18:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-7 18:31:26 |Display all floors
Mining was always dangerous at one time we had a death every week in the coalmines.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.