Author: ilearnabc

Chinese moral vs. Western moral [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-5 19:02:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-4-5 17:45
I support abortion if a young girl who doesn't reach 18 years old, and she is till a kid, how could she be a mother?

The case , being a single mom under 18 years old, is hardly tolerated in Chin ...

Why target Western girls. and why should a girl of 17 be ashamed.

You really have an attidude problem

Tell me
I guess u were born in China
Where are you know?
how old are you?
are you have you been married?
Do you have children?

I would like to try and understand where your views are coming from

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-5 19:09:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-4-5 17:45
I support abortion if a young girl who doesn't reach 18 years old, and she is till a kid, how could she be a mother?

The case , being a single mom under 18 years old, is hardly tolerated in Chin ...

What age can you get married in China?

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 19:10:21 |Display all floors
In China, foreigners are treated with priority out of our tradtional hospitality. Our Saint Confucius said it is a pleasure that friends come from afar. Chinese people will try our best to let foreigners who live in China like their home.

In Western countries, non -white are treated with discrimination.

New film uncovers racism in Germany : --a pinned thread of mine in CD, tells all.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-4-5 07:36 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 19:15:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-4-5 19:10
In China, foreigners are treated with priority out of our tradtional hospitality. Our Saint Confucius said it is a pleasure that friends come from afar. Chinese people will try our best to let fore ...

Have you been in any Western country ?

I have another experience - my family is multinational - and no problems at all in Europe.

They are even allowed to criticize their host country and the politicians of their host country, something which is not liked in China.

China likes foreigners ...

who either fully co-operate ..

or simply shut their mouths.

[ Last edited by rockmybaby at 2010-4-5 07:18 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 19:23:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-4-5 19:02

Why target Western girls. and why should a girl of 17 be ashamed.

You really have an attidude problem

Tell me
I guess u were born in China
Where are you know?
how old are you ...

Hmm ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 19:25:28 |Display all floors
Chinese always live our promises. There's a Chinese saying- Words of decent Chinese are worth of a thousand taels of gold. China promises one country two systems, and grants people of  Hong Kong, Macao different policies and laws to live their previous living style.

Promises- no sales of arms to TW, even written in black and white, in the Sino-US Communiques, Uncle Sam ate his words again and again selling arms to TW.

Fact 8: Under the faith of the white God, numerous African people were kidnapped to the US, and became slaves.
Fact 9: After the colonisation of those lands, those believers of God forced the kids of the indigenous people to Catholic churches, and didn't allowed them to speak their own language, even sexually abuse them.
There existed in Canada, Australia, the US. In Australia, the kids are called Stolen Generations.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-4-7 08:25 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-5 19:36:24 |Display all floors
Ilearnabc: What you talk about is pretty much good old fashioned church morals. We used to shun away from young unmarried mothers just like you do, give her as much hardship as possible. But then you aren't punishing just the girl, but also the child. The new western moral, is based on the trust that people will make good choices, even though we see that we often don't. But should one mistake, like a teen pregnancy, ruin the rest of the life for a young girl, and the entire life of a newborn baby?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.