Author: mampaisoke

US & CIA and their infiltrators are set to disrupt Shanghai Expo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-4-8 12:44:39 |Display all floors

mampaishmock, on your OP you expressed a legitim oppinion, .......

............ are you going also to substantiate it with facts? ...... or this is as far as your talent can take us??
If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 12:52:43 |Display all floors

Also, smockmampai .....

.............. you seem to control time like I control the rate of farting of the cows in Wissconsin.

On your movie, ......... "China is happily preparing for the 2010 expo" ..... while my employer (the CIA) " is working hard to disrupt, damage and sabotage the 2009 expo".

Lier !!! ........... and shmock !!

If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-23 22:06:09 |Display all floors
I'm completely agree.

There are 1,000,000% of possibility that CIA will disturb the Expo.

I will not so surprising if I open newspaper tomorrow and find a news to boycott the expo by western media.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-23 23:13:51 |Display all floors

Snore

And why would the cia/nsa/freemasons/teamsters/dali lamma/captialist roadsters et al want to do anything to expo shanghai? Its as irrelevant and as unreported as any other expo has been since about 1970. Expo's are big news in the country they are in and a 2 second news item everywhere else, inspite of what xinhua will have you believe..... Why on gods green earth would would anyone boycott or upset it to give it a millisecond more of attention?

Expo's these days have little to do with tech displays or produce like they did back in the 1800s or even say the famous expo in japan in 70 (or late 60s ?). Now they are just places to flog holidays or goodwill. I was at hannover in 2000 and was pretty disgusted as about 5 countries stuck to the theme, whilst the others were litterally flogging overseas investment opportunitys (in real estate or companies) or tourism...

.... but stay with your paranoias.... im sure that any brush war/shoot out that erupts at any point during the months of expo shanghai in the most obscure part of the globe you will see as the dead hand of the cia.... and google....

And points 1 through 9 raised by the first poster are usually own goals that china scores on itself with pretty much no help from anyone else, but feel free to continue your paranoid xenephobia to play into everyone elses hands...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-24 01:48:51 |Display all floors

US & CIA and their infiltrators are set to disrupt Shanghai Expo

mampaisoke is right. China must be vigilant and continue to expose who is behind terrorism as they did with the staged riots in Tibet.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.