Author: rockmybaby

GOOGLE BLOCKED NOW ??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-31 21:38:39 |Display all floors

And Yahoo doesn't look like a good alternative...

From the NY Times:
"In what appears to be a coordinated assault, the e-mail accounts of more than a dozen rights activists, academics and journalists who cover China  have been compromised by unknown intruders."

One of those attacked was the journalist who wrote the Times piece.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 21:40:34 |Display all floors
No wonder !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 21:49:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rockmybaby at 2010-3-30 18:52
Google finds seem to be blocked completely in mainland China right now.

It is possible to access the google mask, but not a single result will show up ?

Is this now the revenge of the Chinese ...

Go buy yourself a truck load of eye wiping tissues is my advice to you, coz you won't get any sympathies from Chinese members here.

Long may Google be buried in China.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 21:58:02 |Display all floors

backwards country

China is a backwards country, people are getting tortured because of their spiritual beliefs??? Anyone caught practicing Falun Gong is locked up and tortured.  We adopt your baby girls because of your "one child" policy and the fact that you people are so sexist that boys are preferred and little babies are dumped in the streets then stuck in neglectful orphanages!  My cousin was adopted from China, poor kid was so far behind in her development because of what the Chinese orphange did to her! And you make it SO hard to adopt the girls that China doesn't even want to properly care for, SCREW YOU!  China is going to cancel itself out, there won't be enough girls for every boy, and so I say, GOOD RIDDENCE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 22:01:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-3-30 19:55
shouldnt been there in the first place, and NO hard feelin for those google diehard fans outhere but you must understand the consequences of google exisited in china  

What are the consequences, genius?  We have google in the US, we love it! Are you just a paranoid retard?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 22:03:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ThankoPan at 2010-3-31 21:49

Go buy yourself a truck load of eye wiping tissues is my advice to you, coz you won't get any sympathies from Chinese members here.

The "Chinese members" here on CD BBS are maybe 50 % real Chinese.

From those 50 % most are loyal patriots, some might even be on a pay-roll.

The Chinese who are not here in this forum are the "real Chinese" and they are different - a lot different !

Once in a while a real Chinese has given his/her brave comment here. Most of them have just registered and only below 5 post.

They are scared to be a permanent member and tell what's on their mind for obvious reasons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 22:03:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ThankoPan at 2010-3-31 21:49

Yeah, YAY censorship! You are all mindless sheep.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.