Views: 1582|Replies: 5

What's the true cause of ROK's warship sinking [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-30 11:44:49 |Display all floors
Shortly after the sinking of Republic of Korean, US has declaimed that no clue to show the sinked warship was under attack of others.

but days after this accident, ROK defense ministor told that the warship may have struck mine.
A naval mine dispatched from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) may have struck the warship of the Republic of Korea (ROK) that exploded and sank near the Koreas' disputed sea border, the defense minister told lawmakers Monday, laying out several scenarios for the maritime disaster

what's the truth?

maybe it is really a mine dispatched from DPRK, if that is true, the tension of this peninsula will heated again. i can not imagine what measure the ROK government will take under the domestic pressure.

or if it is a pure accident due to the fault of poor management on the board, the navy department aiming to mislead the ire of victims's family and public to foreign others, it fabricate the scenario of mine. we have seen the angry victims's families violantly to doubt the captain's competency.

what is the truth?

[ Last edited by tamson at 2010-3-30 11:51 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 11:51:20 |Display all floors
see the angry victims'a family
0013729e42ea0d1b75ba1f.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 13:20:27 |Display all floors

Reply #1 tamson's post

another Gulf of Tonkin kind of espionage, maybe......

i don't know, don't have a CCTV surveillance around the ROK corvette during the incident...
but, bad result for ROK navy.....
it cannot spot a anti ship mine, that's some concern for the Korean Navy...

The Koreans are CRITICAL frontline state for stability!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 13:44:06 |Display all floors

Reply #1 tamson's post

sunk by a torpedo?
by a submarine? Does North Korea has submarines?

hmmmm

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 14:19:58 |Display all floors
it a excuse for ROK'S navy's mistake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 19:27:48 |Display all floors
The picture say everything about humanity.

A dumb in khaki with two balls sorry for its butchery. A woman, a mother who know what is to born a live, try to express her hate about men's barbarian. But we all know the issue of this neverended drama.

peace to these youngs peoples who should have had another more interesting life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.