Author: zhoupu

Should China apologize for poison dumpling? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-30 22:57:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-3-30 22:38
and did they even say anythin to us for what they have done not long ago...i shove it up their butts if you wanna ask for my opinion you clown  

they murdered so our crimes are justified!
they didn't tell the truth so our lies are justified!
they didn't apologize so our mistakes are justified!
they are donkeys so are we?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-3-30 23:08:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-3-29 20:23

Off topic again!

The question is: Should someone in CHINA apologise for the ruin they had brought to innocent Japanese?

Incidentally, this individual has done more harm to China's name th ...

The original article said that these people became sick.

YOUR QUOTE: ............."for the ruin they had brought to innocent Japanese?"

"innocent", "ruin".   

Ever thought of writing for a western news media.

You would be very good at it.     

On a different note; the company involved for its one errant employee should apologize.

On another note: There are many unsolved crimes in the west.
As many as 50% in some countries (I believe) some much older than 2 years.
And even some unsolved ones.

As stated; why has it taken so long to solve these crimes.

I for one would be intrigued by that answer.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 23:30:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-3-30 23:08
On a different note; the company involved for its one errant employee should apologize..

Not only the company and its 'one' employee - oh how you like to trivialize matters like this.

Do you remember the vitriol thrown at the Japanese people over this incident?

Let me remind you with some of the comments written here on this BBS - from the thread mis-titled "Japan admits domestic contamination of poisoned dumplings". Yes, the thread that the regular west bashers have been ignoring....

QUOTE:
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2008-2-15 11:38
(Xin hua)
Japan admits domestic contamination of dumplings. (Note that in the story quoted, they didn't admit this)

QUOTE:
Originally posted by iii3hairs at 2008-2-15 11:45
- China needs them to pay back for all the financial losses + the damages to China's reputations = &1billion in compensatory and punitive damages!

QUOTE:
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-2-15 11:47
hooray hooray, vindication 4 our people...
but did they issue an apology to CHINA yet? ... yeah lets get 'em pay bigtime..

QUOTE:
Originally posted by iii3hairs at 2008-2-15 11:52
every country did such damn thing to China, China only deserves a verbal apology?  ...

Originally posted by peterhu at 2008-2-15 13:28
I appreciate Japanese authority's upright attitude and wait a public apology and     clarification for anything might undermine chinese reputation.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-2-15 17:34
More anti-China bashing:

QUOTE:
Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-2-15 17:23
These freaks were quick to point their dirty grubby fingers at China when this "story" broke!

QUOTE:
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2008-2-15 20:21
The U.S Japan and the U.K all have one thing in common, they are greedy evil capitalist hatemongers and cannot do anything in a fair manner, the are trying to discredit Chinese goods because the Chinese economy is on the up and Japan does not like the Idea of becoming 3rd place in the position of trade, so they have to invent a false flag attack so that the rest of the world will boycott Chinese produce just like the toy industry.h ...

Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-2-15 20:56
Yes, and we will see their racist KKK white supremacist henchmen on this forum trying to undermine China by latching onto any story that they think that can tarnish it's image.

Notice how mencius and the other white supremacists comes out of the woodwork when they think that there is some story that can decredit China.

But notice how they soon disappear when it is found out that the problem lies with those outside China.
These freaks have been found to be liars every time just like in the days of their forefathers.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by tongluren at 2008-2-16 02:11
It's clear that the Japanese and the Westerners are just plain arse jealous of China's rise, and they have now for years resort to lies and propaganda to libel China's product quality, and talk China's economy down.... Fight fire with fire - that's the only thing the bullies understand...

Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-2-16 03:56
This is that lemon sucking, puckered faced China basher's response to a scientific conclusion . Let my fellow members remember his credential for future reference . He is more keen in insisting that CHINA  apologize when " the news of contamination " broke in spite of the fact that the accusation was not proven yet . Now , when all the Japanese teams of chemists and analysts have done their job and have declared China innocent , mencius is dragging his feet and tail in insisting that " the investigations are not complete ".  Words fail me ( and this is a rare occurrence )...

Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-2-18 13:50
No case to answer  ... There is evidence in abundance up to date that the Chinese factory is clear of the chemical ...

Originally posted by tongluren at 2008-2-17 13:25
Chinese food is 10 times safer than Japanese foods...

So where is the apology from the government, the company and the people who threw all these insults?

[ Last edited by zhiran at 2010-3-30 11:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-3-31 01:08:28 |Display all floors

zhiran

Thank you for your considerable work.

I am not responsible (and never will be) for other posters comments.

I refer to the initial article which speaks of One Employee.

Do you have other information.

Maybe two employees?

A government conspiracy?

Something more tangible perhaps?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 14:15:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-3-31 01:08
Thank you for your considerable work.

I am not responsible (and never will be) for other posters comments.

I refer to the initial article which speaks of One Employee.

Do you have other  ...

What is tangible are the horrendous racist insults thrown at the Japanese over this dumpling case.

The matter became much more than a singular offence. It was used by many to create a bigger picture of abuse towards Japanese people.

You don't think they deserve an apology for this?

Or are going to continue to insist that this is only about one man and dumplings?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 14:23:44 |Display all floors

zhiran

I am not going to insist anything.

I will refer to the original post.

An employee (according to the supplied article) tampered with a food product.

That is a matter for the employee, the company and the victims.

As regards other people's statements.

I will reiterate, these are not my words.

If you feel offended, then do please address those individuals as you see correct.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 14:25:09 |Display all floors

I fail to see why this case involve Chinese Bureaucracy!

...purely a business quality control failure....

ha ha ha

YOU JOKER, international spook game, i see!
like the POISONING of Sanlu's milk supply.....

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.