Author: interesting

What lies at the heart of the TBT dispute. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-31 16:49:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2010-3-31 16:45

He's just another bitter kraut, embittered because his fatherland no longer marches to the tune of "Deutschland Uber Alles", but more to that of "God Bless America".

See, we grew out of the "Deutschland ueber Alles" pants....we leave stupidity to guys like you now.....
God bless America? Hmm, last time i checked Germany was against the war in Iraq.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 16:54:46 |Display all floors

Turkey brain.......

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-3-31 16:01

Feed? Tell me, in what way does China feed us foreigners living in China? I didn`t receive a paycheck from the government recently, nore a bag of rice. In fact I pay fees,taxes,spend MY money ...

China lets US stay here and earn money.

They could very well thow us back to our home grounds! Be thankful to the hand that feeds you! Didn't they teach you that back in Germany?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 16:56:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-3-31 16:49

See, we grew out of the "Deutschland ueber Alles" pants....we leave stupidity to guys like you now.....
God bless America? Hmm, last time i checked Germany was against the war in Iraq.

Germany is one of the favorite places for the C.I.A. to organize their "extraordinary renditions" from.

And one of the many European countries to assist in killing Afghans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 16:57:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-3-31 16:54

China lets US stay here and earn money.

They could very well thow us back to our home grounds! Be thankful to the hand that feeds you! Didn't they teach you that back in Germany?

China lets us stay is not out of generousity...it needs us, our investments, knowledge etc. Throw us out...go on..we`ll take our investments with us. Stupid to say it lets us earn money here.....it gets lots of advantages through us being here itself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 16:59:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 17:02:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-3-31 16:57

China lets us stay is not out of generousity...it needs us, our investments, knowledge etc. Throw us out...go on..we`ll take our investments with us. Stupid to say it lets us earn money here. ...

Throw you out and nationalize ur companies. Simple.

That's why all foreign companies need a Chinese partner to do business in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 17:03:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-3-31 16:59

Illusions of Grandeur indeed.

You are right, it was really an Illusion......how could I forget you are probably not old enough for travelling alone..and I don`t beat kids, what a pity.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.