Author: interesting

What lies at the heart of the TBT dispute. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-31 16:31:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-3-31 16:01

Feed? Tell me, in what way does China feed us foreigners living in China? I didn`t receive a paycheck from the government recently, nore a bag of rice. In fact I pay fees,taxes,spend MY money ...

So why not write to your govt. in Berlin to supply you with a bag of rice?

Or better still, fukk off back to your fatherland- if you shave your head you can even join the local skinheads and kick a few Poles, they'll give u a free bratwurst. Zeig Heil!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 16:35:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2010-3-31 16:31

So why not write to your govt. in Berlin to supply you with a bag of rice?

Or better still, fukk off back to your fatherland- if you shave your head you can even join the local skinheads and ...

Obsequium amicus, veritas odium parit...isn`t it so? You just can`t face reality. Poor little fella.^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 16:39:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-3-31 16:35

Obsequium amicus, veritas odium parit...isn`t it so? You just can`t face reality. Poor little fella.^^

Congrats, you've learnt some Latin- did you learn it before or after u were ass-raped by your uber-capitan in zer wehrmacht?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 16:39:56 |Display all floors

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 16:42:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2010-3-31 16:39

Congrats, you've learnt some Latin- did you learn it before or after u were ass-raped by your uber-capitan in zer wehrmacht?

So if you understand Latin you might know: Qualis autem homo ipse esset, talem esse eius orationem.....this says all about you. So go and wash your mouth.^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 16:45:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-3-31 16:39
He won't cos that would mean giving up *thinking* about his chances of chasing gorgeous Chinese ladies, and totally destroying his illusion of being married to a Chinese lady... Sigh

He's just another bitter kraut, embittered because his fatherland no longer marches to the tune of "Deutschland Uber Alles", but more to that of "God Bless America".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-31 16:46:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-3-31 16:39
He won't cos that would mean giving up *thinking* about his chances of chasing gorgeous Chinese ladies, and totally destroying his illusion of being married to a Chinese lady... Sigh

Wankaha,my favorite "painbringer". I`ll be back in Shanghai end of April and if you have time I invite you over, my wife will make an excellent dinner, we`ll have some good wine(or milk if you prefer) and then I`ll kick your ass.

[ Last edited by Alex2010 at 2010-3-31 04:47 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.