Author: longzhou

Volvo sale deal to Geely about to be inked! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-29 17:48:18 |Display all floors
It always makes me wonder how do those die hard American cold war veterans feel now that business transactions have to be done in those 100 yuan bills with chairman Mao's portrait on them.

ha ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 20:25:31 |Display all floors

I don't think Geely steps forward a new era.

As we all know, volvo is a first-class brand in cars, it was famous for his stable abilities and his scurity, comfortable. But Geely merge volvo is not a cute strategy perhaps. Based on the international vehicle market situation, volvo have kept deficit several years, especially in the last several years.

A markable situation in China is that, with the development of China's economy, more and more families are ready to purchase a automobile, which will bring lots of convenience for them. Another data may explain my point clearly, that is China still is a developing country, Chinese people cannot afford a global brand car. Only fews of people can afford it. Thus the advantages of China's auto market isn't fit for volvo.

Currently, faced the global economic depression, Ford made a intelligence decision that sale one of his car brand-volvo, most Chinese auto corporation already want to have some relationship with Ford, such famous auto corporration, SO that will improve the influence power of their's.

Anyway, I want to say, Chinese auto CEO now are being a preliminary man in global market, from my own perspective, they should keep quite and just observe the situation and learn it, not to buy it without any consideration and careful schedule.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 20:41:46 |Display all floors

not a great deal at all...

just let SENECA takes it where he thinks is properly assembled volvo...coz he sez (not even think) chinese are just so inferior to mess with...and i think he's right on for his opinion, so SENECA are you ready to accept the offer (i mean take the volvo with you wherever you might go)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 21:54:49 |Display all floors

Not just for making money but also developing national advanced brand

I am one new energy automobile engineer of Geely, so I will tell you that those not just for making money but also developing national advanced brand.
Why do we buy their 100 percent stock, because we need their advanced technology. We all know Volvo is famous with its safety. Geely's goal is to make the safest, the most environmentally friendly, the most energy-efficient car.So we can use the technology of Volvo to achieve our first goal, and my section is striving to implement the second and third goal, designing hybrid electric car. So please support us ,not just for our national company ,but also for our country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 22:00:49 |Display all floors

oh yeah i was born just yesterday...

Originally posted by ocrazyo at 2010-3-29 08:54
I am one new energy automobile engineer of Geely, so I will tell you that those not just for making money but also developing national advanced brand.
Why do we buy their 100 percent stock, becaus ...

anythin else that we should have known beofre you bluff your way in like that  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 22:15:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2010-3-29 22:00

anythin else that we should have known beofre you bluff your way in like that  

Ignorant:lol:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 22:16:47 |Display all floors
GOOD DEAL?

THERE ARE TIME AHEAD TO TEST

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.