Author: interesting

Why is the DL a public figure? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-29 21:21:58 |Display all floors

Reply #26 interesting's post

He had accepted the DL's request that he be able to send fact-finders to see the state of TBT and it backfired

Repeat. This is dhara m salam lie.  Fact finding missions continued to be sent year after year to different autonomous regions of China.  But when Dharam salem representatives were in Ti bet, they inflamed political feelings and agitated the people.

After the fall of the Soviet Union and the 1989 June incident, the Da lai lama believed and prophesized that the CCP would fall, and he retracted his "genuine autonomy" proposal.  Instead, he began to explicitly campaign for independence again.  He also cut off communications with China.  He began to beg for talks again only after many years later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 21:29:25 |Display all floors

Reply #1 interesting's post

The critical event was the death of Mao and the rise of Deng. The latter contacted the DL in order to establish a line of communication

And you chose not to mention Dal ai Lama guerillas were fighting an insurgency in China and Ti bet until 1974.  And he CIA funding for guerilla activities was cut off.

Deng opened up Ti bet, and allowed Ti beten exiles to return. Naturally, he would open door for Da lai to return, with conditions.

Nevertheless, Da lai lama preferred to continue to receive CIA funding for his "government" and for himself, amounting to about US$ 2 million yearly. So, he is an American dog.  Taking orders from US government.  Period.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 21:35:52 |Display all floors

Correction

The most foolish thing was the Congress of 1992 (or 1994?), when whole Congress passed a resolution proclaiming all Tibetan regions to be "occupied country" "invaded" by China, and that in US Congress' defintion included regions in Sichuan, Yunnan, Qinghai and Gansu.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-3-30 14:15:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-3-29 21:00

1. I love these subterfuges by Satsu the China expert.
Copy code

I know you "love" to see my statements. It reminds you of people who have their own ideas and are not brainwashed by their handlers.
  1. How many other 'probabilities' does he accept from the unholy Party?
Copy code

Not more than you accept from Taramtala's clown. I can guarantee this.

1. He has in fact absworn the notion of any 'independence'. He is asking for greater autonomy. There is a huge semantic difference between 'autonomy' and 'independence', and no doubt even Satsu knows that.
Copy code

He hasn't absworn anything although he swears on a daily basis. What he ("monk") says today is invalid tomorrow and v.v. Presently he's on the 'son of India' trip. Do you know what drugs he takes?  One can never be sure what he's spinning next.

1. BUt it is commercially 'wise' to stick to the Party verdict at all times...
Copy code

Btw, how much does the gang(sters) pay you for your propaganda? Glad to see that you can make a living from it.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-3-30 14:20:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-3-29 22:02
  1. It is amazing that so many intelligent Americans can be so easily fooled by Dharam sala propaganda video.
Copy code

It's indeed amazing. Perhaps it has something to do with their firm belief of being the world's leaders of truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 14:20:45 |Display all floors
Matt,

Please do not lie in my threads. Between your insistence on fabrication to Satsu's insistence on... well...being a war criminal on the lam, I haven't the time or patience to deal with such BS.

I have not addressed the CIA issue because it occurs prior to the timeframe I care about, which is after the CIA dropped out and Deng dropped in. Don't confuse things. I know this is hard, your head is muddled because you need desperately for China to be a great and glorious and unblemished country.

I suppose this might have daddy issues at its root somewhere.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-30 14:22:45 |Display all floors
As long as foreign news media (like CNN) are not allowed to move freely in  T eabet and do free reporting and interviews

all the talk about propaganda is hollow and meaningless.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.