Author: interesting

Why is the DL a public figure? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-3-28 20:25:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2010-3-28 21:22

Ohh? come on, tell me, who is he?

Give me more time. From what I know now he's not Rudi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 20:29:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2010-3-28 20:25
Give me more time. From what I know now he's not Rudi.

Ohh okay, but he really resembles Rudi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 22:19:33 |Display all floors

westerners made him to...

other than that i would kno...does he have magic or can he solve the world problem; the west wants him to disagree with whatever china wants to be  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 10:50:27 |Display all floors
Oh Satsu, you are so disingenuous. The DL was a public figure long before '89. You haven't addressed the central issue: Deng cut off negotiations before they began, before any discussion was made. He had accepted the DL's request that he be able to send fact-finders to see the state of TBT and it backfired. Rather than lose faith, he backed out.

With that, the DL started campaigning internationally instead. Don't try to conflate issues or shift things in time.

Try to see this topic clearly. We know you have trouble with this, but it takes a lot to deny being a war criminal, doesn't it?
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-3-29 11:53:26 |Display all floors
  1. Oh Satsu, you are so disingenuous.
Copy code

When it comes to disingenuousness I'm unfortunately unable to match you.

1. With that, the DL started campaigning internationally instead. Don't try to conflate issues or shift things in time.
Copy code

The "monk" started campaigning in the western world because he was promised the big prize, an independent country run only by him and his foreign handlers.

1. Try to see this topic clearly. We know you have trouble with this, but it takes a lot to deny being a war criminal, doesn't it?
Copy code

You seem to have trouble with facts and figures. Not that I didn't know it before. As for the war criminal - suggestion: have a look in the mirror. What you see there is a war criminal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-29 12:14:53 |Display all floors
Satsu, please explain to us again why you live in one of the other Axis Powers and pledge your loyalty to people who can scarcely admit that they might have raped and murdered millions of Chinese.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-3-29 12:18:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2010-3-29 13:14
Satsu, please explain to us again why you live in one of the other Axis Powers and pledge your loyalty to people who can scarcely admit that they might have raped and murdered millions of Chinese.

Where I live and what I do is none of your business. Care about your Taramtala clique and you'll be busy day in, day out.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.