Author: dickman

almost fifty percent of Americans are of “below average” intelligence? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-27 23:24:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-27 23:32:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairman at 2010-3-25 18:11

almost fifty percent of Americans are of “below average” intelligence?

...are they sure....look at Wowzers and Trader Vic....for example...?.....

....oh....I see. ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 07:40:32 |Display all floors

almost fifty percent of Americans are of “below average” intelligence?

Sorry, I cannot agree with that unless you are talking about Sara Palin.  Seriously, when ever a study is done in the US, they take a random sample which means 1,500 people could have been part of their study, not the
entire popluation as a  whole.  I do know that the US has some of the best Universities in the free world such   
Harvard, Yale, Princeton, CIT, MIT, Stanford, Cornell, etc., just to mention a few.  The US also has great State  
Universities as well.   I am very curious as to why the Chinese keeps bringing up subjects that are
anti-american?   Usually when people want to feel better about themselves they do their best to make others
look bad.  The terminology  for this is low self esteem.   If someone is secure in how they feel, they don't have
to look to a country to do this.  They should find pride within themselves and their own country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 11:30:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-3-25 18:04
I will take choice number two.

are you one of them??  

peace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 11:53:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.