Author: tamson

Some Chinese universities will face bankrupt. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-25 21:11:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tigerho at 2010-3-25 14:07
I don't agree with  the words that some Chinese universities will face bankrupt. it is deed that the number of  children is reduing in these years,but  today,there    are  only  22  in 100 teenage  ...

Yes , my opinion is the same to you , though only 22 percent enrol university , but in the village , may be one or two can go to university amount of 100, the rate is so lowest that you can't be believe and image

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-25 23:59:32 |Display all floors
It's  time  to  create    top  class  univercities  around  the  world   for  China .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 12:29:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Shured at 2010-3-24 22:27
A good news for minister of population control.

And a bad news for minister of education.

nice one fella!!! :)
i like it..hahahah...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 13:45:52 |Display all floors
Rent out the spare space to companies to conduct their corporate training or to organize seminars and exhibitions.

Invite foreign lecturers to come teach their courses in the local campuses with students from both locals and overseas;  market these courses well;  the medium of instruction can be in english or other languages.  Make China a world hub for higher education.

Learn how to create and run a university investment fund;  Harvard was the richest until the drop of '08.

Organize for researchers in universities to be given equity for commercial success of their projects; this should motivate more commercializable research.

Turn some of the empty hostels into day-rent hotel rooms.

Universities should be part of society which should part of the whole world, subject to conditions.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.