Author: flywtihwing

Do you cook at home after work? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-28 11:07:15 |Display all floors
I do not like cooking because I am a bit lazy and live with my parents, but recently I helped my mom to cook in every weekend and I found I enjoy it very much

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-28 12:58:11 |Display all floors

believe it or not

I  see what you mean,but I can't agree with you , my wife is very loving cooking for me ,  we like to cook good food to for each other to eat .  watch  the lover eat  the food  that  do by myself  is very  happy.  believe it or not , i  really think so .          maybe oneday you have a  beautiful wife  you should  believe  my words.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 00:41:56 |Display all floors

food?

I like   food .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-2 09:12:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flywtihwing at 2010-3-23 09:35
the pace of the modern life in city is getting fater and faster.
so many young salary class feel quite tired after work, they do not want do anything to prepare the dinner.
always they have thie ...

No,I did not have much time.At this age, we are working away from home environment was just not there, we will enjoy the fun of cooking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-2 11:24:33 |Display all floors

Happyily cooking

My boyfriend cook about 3-4 times per week, I really enjoy in preparing the material and table for him, then eat together, it's so amazing to eat his delicious dishes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 10:45:34 |Display all floors
This mounts , i have got a serious illness ,my friend 's classmates (three) got marry and we must pay the rent .  what a poor time !!

I really want to cry !!

By no means , i must cook after work to save cost .:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-6 20:22:22 |Display all floors
no time to cook

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.