Author: flywtihwing

Do you cook at home after work? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-14 10:53:48 |Display all floors
Usually my husband cooks after work. as I am late back home.....and sometimes we will eat outside if he feels tired to cook or both of us are late back home......but I really enjoy having dinner at home, as my husband is a good cooker. I love him and love the dishes he cooked.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 13:39:05 |Display all floors
it is fun cook at home,and we can share the happiness with family .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-15 21:28:14 |Display all floors
Why not

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-16 11:19:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flywtihwing at 2010-3-23 09:35
the pace of the modern life in city is getting fater and faster.
so many young salary class feel quite tired after work, they do not want do anything to prepare the dinner.
always they have thie ...

ys,if I have time i will do with my friends and family together.we 'll have gan bei during dinner time.esp at the weekend.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-26 16:45:14 |Display all floors

romantic cooking

Though my husband and I are all not good at cooking, and  we haven't cooked before we met each other,we enjoy cooking very much,if we don't know how to cook a dish,we'll check in the internet
I take it a romantic time when we cook together,it's a good way to enhance our love.
I usually wash vegetables and bowl and everything except the stir fry,beause I'm frighten by  the oil when fring.
we eat little for lunch in the company,but for dinner which cooked by ourself,I always eat overful.After diiner we always too full too stand up,and ask the other to do something,it's very interesting.
Try to cook and you'll enjoy the harmonious!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-27 22:08:37 |Display all floors
I always cook after work  hard  all day , because i want to cook the best food for my wife to eat , i  think this is the best way to love his lover ,do you think so ?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-5-28 03:12:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xingliang at 2010-5-27 22:08
I always cook after work  hard  all day , because i want to cook the best food for my wife to eat , i  think this is the best way to love his lover ,do you think so ?

Shouldn'ta married a lazy wife:)

You could be watching tv and having a beer while she did it

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.