Author: antimatter

@@China introduce retaliation bill if labelled as currency manipulator by US@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-26 20:05:39 |Display all floors

An American's point of view

This is to Antimatter: Leader of the 50 cent party (Wu mao party)

Some one wrote earlier:

"The U.S. will not hesitate to do anything to harm a country's economy for her own interest. It is now time for China to put up the fight, the economic war will start between the two economic power the moment "currency manipulator" is declared on China. It will be a very difficult war, but ultimately China will win"

As an American I think this is a ridiculous statement. Any action that the Chinese government attempts to take will result in millions of migrant workers losing their jobs. Don't take it too personal. Every country acts within it's own interest, but to say that America has some special kind of vandetta against China is absurd.

Your country is allowed to prosper simply because America keeps buying your things. But now many Americans are waking up to find that this is not a mutually beneficial relationship. Right now the only winner of this relationship is you. 300 billion in surplus and over a million jobs have been lost because of this relationship.

Of course it's not China's fault, but something has to be done to rectify this one sided relationship. Let's make this clear: China is manipulating it's currency to it's own benefit. It's only right that your country is doing everything it can to make it's economy stable.

Now it's only right that America does everything to make her's stable.

Someone once told me that If I owe ten dollars to the bank thats my problem, but if I owe 1'000'000 dollars to the bank, thats the banks problem. Your country bought trillions of dollars in American currency and now America's economy is not doing well and you want to complain? Who told you to buy all of our debt in the first place?

Frankly I'm tired of all the threats. Just sell all our dollars. As a democratic country I honesty prefer not to deal with a totalitarian country. So sell our dollars.  Sure we will be in a depression for about a decade, but eventually we will bounce back. Where would you be?

If you did "win" this war(which is highly unlikely) are you willing to take America's place? Are you willing to assume all of the responsibility? Because there is a responsibility you know. You just can't sit and benefit off the world's economy. To be a super power is a balancing act.

Many of you harp on about how America invades countries. Iraq is a clear cut example. But I bet you didn't know that last month was the first time Iraq had open elections, and not a one party rule which it previously occupied. We just don't go and invade countries for no apparent reason. In most cases countries beg us to help them.

When you "win" make sure you are willing to be a player, that means not sitting on the security council acting indecisively like your country usually does.

Frankly I'm tired of being superman to the world. Why don't you Chinese wear the cape for a while? I would be really really glad to give it up. But remember if it weren't for the arrogant and ignorant Americans you'd be kowtowing to the Japanese and I'd be polishing the fuhrurs shoes.

Just take these things into consideration before you start start becoming nationalistic(fenqing) and start bashing America. Nixon got you here and now it's time for us to let go of each others hand. Survibe on your own.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-27 16:45:37 |Display all floors

chamaflauge you are blind

if you look at American history. how many country have been destabilize by the USA. If you look at the majority of the people and policy in Washington you will understand that they are already preparing for battle.

the only reason they have not attack china is because they know they can't defect china. china can wipe american out with out any nuke. china have 100 of million national living in other country. the military is 5 time the size. the PRC is not as advance as the americans, but we have everything we need. plus we have overwhelming hacking army that will destory the american.

it not that America don't want too, they just can't do the job at this moment.

"As an American I think this is a ridiculous statement" " America has some special kind of vandetta against China is absurd"

no you are absurd. do you not hear the tone in the government, do you not look up American way of doing business.

every couple year American fights a war. they can't even take a break anymore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-27 17:52:21 |Display all floors
Actually, the reason the US never invaded China is that after the two World Wars, the people of democratic states were largely unwilling to become involved in a major conflict because they had seen and experienced the horror of it. The whole business of the Cold War was basically how to fight a bloody major conflict without ever having to raise an army and send it to battle.

Hence the 10 year World War was succeeded by a slow moving conflict lasting 50 years. Had the Allied Powers walked out of World War II chomping for another fight, they'd have toppled Stalin (with Red Army support, most likely, as conscript soldiers defect in huge rates from repressive states) and the PRC would never have existed. But that is not what the people wanted and so that is not what was done.

As to destroying the PRC, if America wished it, it would be done in the twinkling of an eye. I find it funny that you all believe there is a powerful American propaganda machine which somehow cannot convince the public, after selling them on inside jobs and so on, that the military could not simply eradicate a third world backwater through an adequate carpet bombing campaign.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-27 21:03:35 |Display all floors
the only reason they have not attack china is because they know they can't defect china. china can wipe american out with out any nuke.

Are you on crack, or were you just born stupid? Need I even quath the technology of the American Army? How can you send your billions of people after us if you can't even reach us?

Hack us? Wasn't it an American who invented the concept of "hacking" and the personal computer?

No need to its a waste of time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-27 23:19:07 |Display all floors

soon or later...

we all finito in vain, right amigo (right)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 00:57:53 |Display all floors

interesting and chamaflauge

"Are you on crack, or were you just born stupid? Need I even quath the technology of the American Army? How can you send your billions of people after us if you can't even reach us?"

hohoho thank you are asking. china have the biggest hacking army in the world. it can take out american power suppy and hurt their satellite. with out it space view. AMV and other tech tool will be trash. their is alway a pro and con to any tech. china have million of soldier that can be ready in minutes. also if american attack want do you thank all of the million more chinese national in other country will do. think with you brain not your mini man.

"Hence the 10 year World War was succeeded by a slow moving conflict lasting 50 years. Had the Allied Powers walked out of World War II chomping for another fight, they'd have toppled Stalin"

don't give me that bull s h i t. the reason that alliance did not attack russia is because they were heavy damage and need to repair first. but Russia by then have nuke and military is growing fast. it not they don't want to, if they did, they will fall look up history and you will know.

every 2 year american is fighting someone. but it you look at the list of name. they all are small and weak.

USA is a bully with base in other country. China is a stronge and smart country. using the army to help the nation with nature problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 01:00:33 |Display all floors

coming from a newble chamaflauge

"Are you on crack, or were you just born stupid? " now i know you are a crack baby. thinking with out logic. you watch too much CNN and FOX.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.