Author: antimatter

@@China introduce retaliation bill if labelled as currency manipulator by US@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-22 23:21:19 |Display all floors

i want to sell cvv fresh

I'm a hacker in Viet Nam . Now i have some shop and get many cc,
i need sell who need can contact me through.
List cc and frice i have :
- us (visa,master) = 2$
- us (amex,discover ) = 4$
- uk = 5$
- uk bin = 15$
- uk dob = 15$
- uk bin + dob = 20$
- au = 10$
- ca = 10$
- germany = 15$
- italy = 20$
- frank = 15$
And have very cc...
All very fresh and good ... who real need can pm me through
Y!H :mc_jackson78@yahoo.com
I only accept LR and Wu
I don't give test free or demo . If u want to test u can send moeny for cc test.
All customer if want buy cc from me must SEND MoNEY FIRST .
Thanks u read my topic and hope will bussiness with u
YH:mc_jackson78

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 00:10:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2010-3-22 14:54
Go ahead. That would just create perfect pretext for the US and Europe to simply embargo China outright rather than use tariffs.

Notice how I posted a list of US comapnies, you immediately think US and Eu, or the whole damn western civiliation.

This is ain't the the Alliance of 8 during the Opium War.

then go ahead Embargo outright, China then -freakin selling nuke to Iran and Venezula .. Give NK the dilivery vehicle technology. This will the day massive nuke proliferation.  The west wants nuke nonproliferation because wants to control the world.   This will the day that type of controlling no more. The day of equality.  See who has the ultimate ace card.     The west wants to play rough. China can play 2x rough.

When facing the threat from the west, Mao's ideas has to make a comeback.

[ Last edited by antimatter at 2010-3-23 12:22 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 12:46:31 |Display all floors

Reply #12 cestmoi's post

Tell that to BRITISH EMPIRE when President Hoover, President Roosevelt planned the destruction of the British Empire!

and the "containment" of Germany and Japan!
the story is well told, written......
the BIG CAPITALIST in old style USA helped create a financial crisis post 1929.....

with a bloody simple CRISIS!

We have to be prepared to take any STRATEGIES from the rival powers!
A rising China, means a challenge to the United States!

First world war occured because GERMANY, ITALY, AUSTRIA also wanted COLONIES that the Portugese, Spanish, Dutch, Belgians, French and Great Britain had! Russia was expansionist because it wanted a "round the year" seaport!

Avoid talking, doesn't prevent it.....
Talking about it, will create the POPULAR MOVEMENT in the USA against crisis creation!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-23 12:48:23 |Display all floors

What we can do is to come to a NEGOTIATED agreement!

A global agreement that protects the interest of all parties!

and with minimal lost of influence for each BIG POWER, space for big 2nd tier power to expand!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-24 12:09:41 |Display all floors

In the past, post Mao victory in China....

...The American Regime sacrifized some 100,000 of it's soldiers trying to "contain" China in Korea and Vietnam!

so, being CAREFUL is vital for both China and the American Regime!
The Last time, it felt Uncle Mao's peasant army was a pushover, kind of ZHENG HE advantage over the hungry HENRY the Navigator parable story!

The American Regime was much more careful with the Soviet Russia and use COLD WAR, Uncle Sam infiltration, propaganda to destabalized the Russians!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 18:04:27 |Display all floors
I love how Anti's response to trade war is incoherence.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-26 18:12:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-3-22 09:52
I think China should sell weapons to Cuba, puerto rico, and mexico.  Also, China should support the Hawaiian independence movement.  If America wants to play unfairly by meddling with China's neigh ...

Lol, girl, you are so funny...........you should have your own show own tv...you are better than Dave Chapelle.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.