Author: tamson

Arms race in Southeas Asia? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-17 02:15:36 |Display all floors

what it sounds like...

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-3-16 12:08
Another reason why other countries prefer to buy US,Russian,German and other European nations weapons and not Chinese weapons is that Chinese weapons still suck big time............get this in your ...

not when doves cry but it seems like the chinese bullet couldnt penetrate you (may you have on a hi-end bullet proof vest or somethin)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 02:56:53 |Display all floors

alex2010

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 03:46:21 |Display all floors

just nowhere in hell...

that any country on this planet earth could educate millions of chinese  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 03:53:26 |Display all floors

Reply #10 magnetic1974's post

In some ways I agree with you but there'd never be an opium war again and nobody would want to invade China anyway, too many problems and people to feed, not mention infrastructure rebuilding when it's all over. Stop thinking the past is still with us, see the facts as they are and go out and meet some foreigners. They're not the demons you think they are on the whole!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 04:01:46 |Display all floors

your lesson is good...

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-3-16 14:53
In some ways I agree with you but there'd never be an opium war again and nobody would want to invade China anyway, too many problems and people to feed, not mention infrastructure rebuilding when  ...

what i'm sayin is that your message is good for the kids but not directly to any adults like some of us here...the past will make you even stronger if you kno how to STICK IT (people slap me i slap right back...and no waitin this time) just like these days china has no longer anytime to waste but to retaliate at once, and we see what's outhere in the pacific sky & water...time to slap it back a little...just a little  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 04:08:59 |Display all floors

Reply #13 NYChinatown's post

There are those here who're obviously kids in adults bodies. I suspect magnetic is one such person. Scratched record, anti-west, anti foreign, anti anything not Chinese by the sounds of it. This person needs to live in the real world. Evem chk should be able to see that!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.