Author: tamson

China's 4th generation battleplane aim to F-22/F-35 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-17 01:23:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-3-16 20:39
Hmmmm, the first picture looks distinctly like a hybrid F-22 and SU model. Chinese genius at work again WRT weapons I see. Photoshop is a wonderful thing isn't it tam?

SU model? I see nothing from the SU.

more like J-10B mixes with Y-23 black widow.

[ Last edited by antimatter at 2010-3-17 01:25 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 03:14:31 |Display all floors

Reply #15 antimatter's post

You see nothing...not even the nose that is distinctly SU, even MIG 29 type? Hmmmm, credibility going down a little here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 03:24:12 |Display all floors

push it to the limit...

love to be in one of those cockpits...all iever wanted to do is to fly straight to see how far that i can push it thru the sky  

BTW...whenever i fly i will get airsick but not with this babytoi you kno what i'm sayin   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 03:26:12 |Display all floors

Reply #17 NYChinatown's post

Yeah, it must be a rush to punch holes in the sky in those beasties!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 03:34:58 |Display all floors

2much tom cruise from you...

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-3-16 14:26
Yeah, it must be a rush to punch holes in the sky in those beasties!

thought i were bad and never mind what i'm sayin  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 04:05:20 |Display all floors

Reply #19 NYChinatown's post

LOL, I loved TopGun back in the day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-17 06:27:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-3-16 04:39
Hmmmm, the first picture looks distinctly like a hybrid F-22 and SU model. Chinese genius at work again WRT weapons I see. Photoshop is a wonderful thing isn't it tam?

The pic is clearly a piece of amateur CG artwork depicting the PAK-FA...

Chinese artists are way more professional than that. Hell, it's so simple a job it's something you can create from the program PC Paint Brush even...  

China's full fledge 4th Generation fighter (5th Generation western standard), my opinion, won't be anything like the F-22/35 and/or that of the PAK-FA though we will fiddle with such projects simply for R&D purposes and for possible applied science purposers...  

China's 4th Generation fighter, if by my clinations, will be something that's extremely extremely "Area 51'sh" or something that's altogether unrelated to anything we've seen either in the West or in Russia and, YES!, we're in no hurry with it because it'll uniquely it's own gist.  

It's closes counterpart, my speculation, would be that of Boeing's X-045 (automated or operated virtual reality fashion from the safeties of as harden bunker in some Chinese base somewhere) but still a far cry from what China's 4th Generation fighter would be because, while the X-45 is subsonic, my speculation of the Chinese fighter would be that it'll be a hyper speed air superiority fighter designed specifically to deal with and neutralize hostile trajectile heading China's way as well as to deal with F-22's in low earth orbit which is why you get revolutionary designs such as the Dark Sword.

And Yes! We will also have F-22/35 PAF-FA classes fighters for the esxport as well as domestic market and those will be based on existing Chinese designed such as the J-11(B) and that of the FC-1 whose examples are as follow:

http://static16.photo.sina.com.c ... afa5e42d7ef&690
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.