Author: yuan_zcen

How to make convenience for the people to criticize government? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-10 14:09:08 |Display all floors

Agreed

Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-12-1 23:40
(I didnt know how to reply you well, so i copied from Wikipedia, hope can help you)

Criticism is the judgement of the merits and faults of the work or actions of one individual ...

Seems greendargon is very sensitive guy, same as many issues in this wonderful coountry

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-12-10 14:32:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Notfear at 2010-12-10 14:09
Seems greendargon is very sensitive guy, same as many issues in this wonderful coountry

The ordinary people have the opportunies to participate in the political process without fear of retribution. For example: vote. it's an active approach.
Criticise others' actions. It's a passive appoach to participate in the political process.
Am I right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 16:40:39 |Display all floors
Let people say what they think without arresting them would be a good start.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 13:51:32 |Display all floors

How to make convenience for the people to criticize government?

all of them are important. provide more safe ways for citizens to disclose inregularities to make China better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 14:08:13 |Display all floors

don't blame on police!

the Police dont interrogate and house arrest the people who dare to criticize the government any more.
to erease the worries for the consequence of criticizing government.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2010-12-1 07:58 AM ]

as i known and some of my relatives are police, police has strict disciplines to comply with laws that all of citizens even suspects be under protection. they never dare to do such thing like the post said above, or else any policeman will put himself in jail.

[ Last edited by jiging at 2011-3-19 03:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 14:58:25 |Display all floors
i agree the weaks need more power and protection to disclose any case which conflicts with our laws and regularities, because in the world there is indeed existing a very minor part of dark power, who may pose threats to interested party , we need to crack down.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 15:25:42 |Display all floors

all of members in my team are not corrupted.

someone worried the uncorrupted would be corrupted one day. but our staff are still clean and fair. the wage we have though not too high possible to buy any decent apartment in short time, we are satisfied with them. we pay more attention to our family, to our food safety, to what moral standards should leave for our next and next generations instead of seeking gray incomes.

[ Last edited by jiging at 2011-3-19 03:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.