Honor the Treaties [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-28 11:13:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 11:15:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 13:38:51 |Display all floors

Why should I even answer the language issue???

Funny.  At least they stiil have their own languages/dialects, including written scripts.  And they can keep them as long as they have the will and determination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 13:41:22 |Display all floors

Reply #53 seneca's post

What if Icalled myself 'Chinese'???

If you are a citizen of China.   Silly question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 15:22:23 |Display all floors
My agenda is simple: to make morons like you angry, to bait certain members for their dumba$$ery and to use my kosaku to bring others to nirvana.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 18:44:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2010-3-28 15:04
You mean in Europe, that not everyone speaks Indo-European languages??
E.g Basque, Finno-Ugric, Hungarian, Sami, etc.etc

Hungarian, Finnish and Estonian are part of the Finno-Ugric family, Basque is separate from them and the Samoyedic languages.

Almost all the rest of the European languages are descended from Proto Indo-European, along with Hindi, Farsi, Urdu, Kurdish, Pashto etc.

My point (which you failed to detect due to the high specific gravity cellulose structure between your ears) was that numerous nations within europe, although having languages from the same linguistic root, have totally separate ethnic, cultural and political identities.
So China and Tbt, who also share a sino-tbtn language history, have even greater differences in culture and particularly in their writing systems.
The differences are even greater, for example, when comparing Britain and Italy. So why are China and Tbt supposed to be "one country" ? Oh, and do remember that "Italians" from around 2000 years ago did invade, occupy and rule Britain for some time.

[ Last edited by emucentral at 2010-3-28 08:50 PM ]
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-28 18:57:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-3-28 18:44
The differences are even greater, for example, when comparing Britain and Italy. So why are China and Tbt supposed to be "one country" ? Oh, and do remember that "Italians" from around 2000 years ago did invade, occupy and rule Britain for some time....

Based on your logic, then why Australian treat the England Queen as a head of state?

I predict emucc will curse dirty words again, for this is too difficult for him to answer.

Or maybe he will dissapear to avoid difficult questions.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.