Views: 1371|Replies: 2

The new challenges of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-2-7 19:16:52 |Display all floors
The challenges of education, health, poverty, justice, the environment, and more And we examine those issues as they confront the People's Republic of China and communities around the world.

[ Last edited by interethnic at 2010-2-7 07:29 PM ]
Wechat:peterpooo, SINA:潘彬峰,Twitter:Banfenv,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-7 19:18:02 |Display all floors
In recent decades, government’s appetite for analysis of our greatest domestic and national security challenges has waned, although the policy decisions we confront are becoming more complex, and the decisions themselves bear upon the quality of all our lives. At a time when creative, crosscutting solutions are needed most, the resources to carry out that work are increasingly difficult to come .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-7 19:21:36 |Display all floors

empathetically by dreams

I have been interested in end-of-life issues since my training as a medical social worker in the late 1950s. The medical and moral issues involved in care for the dying are even more complex now. I decided to fund a largescale analysis, using scientists at minded, to identify the criteria for best end-of-life treatments. I hope that patients with terminal illnesses will be treated effectively, efficiently, and empathetically by dreams.

[ Last edited by interethnic at 2010-2-7 07:27 PM ]
Wechat:peterpooo, SINA:潘彬峰,Twitter:Banfenv,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.