My contribution

Longzhou and his fake stories

why?

because he doesnt find a true valid excuse to gain an argument

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 10:45:02 |Display all floors

AGAIN. I beleive trolling in this BBS can give you a better life

Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-1-27 10:35

that this is your great contribution to the current discussion in this thread?

Did you read the report done by a USA agency? No, of course, instead you, like that old goat from Panyu come here ...

and everybody notice it  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 10:47:36 |Display all floors

Post #52

And that was the nice part.

My grandfather told me in his days, we had to get off the pedestrian walk to yield right of way to a white man and we get whipped with one of those swagger sticks Brit officers carried with them when we walk ahead of them.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 11:06:37 |Display all floors

I heard EXACTLY the same

Originally posted by cestmoi at 2010-1-27 10:47
And that was the nice part.

My grandfather told me in his days, we had to get off the pedestrian walk to yield right of way to a white man and we get whipped with one of those swagger sticks Bri ...

story from one of my partners!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 11:15:40 |Display all floors

But its past !!!

People changed :)

Countries changed :)

Stop trolling couple of clowns

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 11:23:27 |Display all floors

What is domocracy?

In China there should be a patriotic nationalist party which will have the legitimate rights to rule the people of China.

I see no problem with CPC, but CPC should gradually change its institutional leftist names and rename them using patriotic nationalist terms. Or in other words, China should institutionalize patriotism and nationalism.

China's national flag should flutter over every street connection of every major city and town, over every house of  every remote village, over everywhere. China's national anthem should be heard playing everywhere every time on all major radio and TV stations. China's history should be glorified through all text books, operas, movies. All children should be encouraged to participate in mass prayers for the well being of the nation. They should be taught to regard China as the mother of all mothers. They should be taught to call each other brothers and sisters irrespective of class and regional differences. In every primary and high school, routine national integration camp should be held and pupils from one region should be sent to another region to participate in such camps.Youth should be encouraged to voluntarily perform social works along side PLA soldiers. Young bachelors should be encouraged to marry women from different regions. Newly married couples should be asked to take oath under a gigantic national flag of China.  

There are so many ways to institutionalize patriotism and nationalism.

And Hong Kong is China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 11:27:37 |Display all floors
and clown # 3 appeared

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.