Author: esoteriksky

Democracy in Hong Kong? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-27 09:55:16 |Display all floors

There never was democracy in Hong Kong

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-1-27 04:34
There will never be democracy in HK.......coz China owns it.....NOW!

The UK appointed a Governor, he ruled and reigned in the name of white supremacy and colonial mastery of a defeated Chinese people.

No voting. No representation, nothing.

We couldn't go anywhere with our Hong Kong passports, very few managed to study overseas. I knew quite a few of that generation.

Thank-you China for taking Hong Kong back from the former racist colonial masters and giving the people back its dignity.

Never again will whites humiliate Chinese in Hong Kong.

You are lucky not more people hold a grudge.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 09:58:06 |Display all floors
I would have thought the Iranian fundamentalist government to be unassailable, yet serious cracks have shaken the foundation of support for the government by popular support of  the Iranian people against the present leader of Iran.

Hong Kong has tasted the freedom of democracy, that will never leave their lips I believe......

no man wishes to be ruled.....this is an undeniable fact.

[ Last edited by esoteriksky at 2010-1-27 10:00 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 09:58:32 |Display all floors

Whites here warp history, tell lies

Beware, remember the past, never forget what whites have done to China and us Chinese.

Everything they did was in the name of white supremacy.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 10:00:59 |Display all floors

But you ruled us cruelly and exploited us

Originally posted by esoteriksky at 2010-1-27 09:58
I would have thought the Iranian fundamentalist government to be unassailable, yet serious cracks have shaken the foundation of support by the Iranian people.

Hong Kong has tasted the freedom of ...

You whites ruled us without remorse and exploited us. I remember a lot.

Freedom is guaranteed by China, not by you liars.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 10:03:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2010-1-27 09:58
Beware, remember the past, never forget what whites have done to China and us Chinese.

Everything they did was in the name of white supremacy.

nonsense, the English left Hong Kong in a much better condition than they found it.....

it not prevented by a fence many many Chinese would wish to live in the English influenced Hong Kong.

Hong Kong would be a much better capital of China then Beijing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 10:08:20 |Display all floors

Reply #8 cestmoi's post

"I'm lucky"..........................
you're lucky I don't hold a grduge about an Uncle who was killed in Korea in '52. crocodile tears, heard it all over the world, in mnay wars and....you know what I mean!

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-1-27 10:09:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-1-27 05:34
There will never be democracy in HK.......coz China owns it.....NOW!

There was never democracy in HKG under British rule until it became clear that HK had to be handed over to China again. Only then the Brits discovered demoracy was the best solution for this colony.

I wonder whether any other colony ever had democracy. Probably not. Democracy is an oxymoron to colonial rule, isn't it?

Btw, I just noticed that you're posting at odd times for someone who allegedly lives in a time zone GMT +8.  Not that it matters........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.