Views: 19301|Replies: 40

How to make you more attrative to others? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-16 18:36:33 |Display all floors
I am not trying to teach you some skills of making up or dressing in some outstanding way.
What I am trying to say is that when we communicate with other people, be yourself , loyal to your heart. If you are honest and sincese, they would be happy when being with you and be your true friends.
Personnal characteristics are the major factor in making youself more attrative, I believe.
Hope to listen to more opinions.
Could you tell me more about the subject and help me understand how to attact others' eyes(esp. boys'). Thank you. Haha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-16 19:27:26 |Display all floors

Maybe I'm not qualified to answer your question.

But I want to tell you young girl, you are always attractive to someone.

Sometimes being non-attractive is just a kind of attraction, as long as you have your own character and personality. Be yourself, be special, be confident.

In order to convince you, I can tell you a short story: A wonderful man met a group of girls, all girls were looking forward to being his girlfriends, and most of the girls were really attractive (they were colleagues). But out of their expectation, the gentleman chose the most non-attractive one to be his girlfriend, then his wife. This is a true story, and as far as I know, many cases like this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-16 19:47:16 |Display all floors

building on guess3times remark from a male point of view

I have often noticed that women and girls are often very quick to classify each other's 'attractiveness'  and more specifically their looks - but that they have a different taste from most men.

One example was when I was still studying at university, staying at a co-ed dorm.   At one occasion the dorm was abuzz with the talk of the girl residents about the 'incredibly beautiful' new arrival.  However, none of the boys found her anything special.

Ladies: sorry if my saying so makes you (even more) insecure, but you are as a rule very bad judges of what is attractive to men ;-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-17 10:23:31 |Display all floors

two points

in my opinion, the standard of beauty of boys and girls is different. To some extent i agree with upstairs that what girls  think is beautiful may be very common in boys' eyes. i think sexual attractive is an important factor in judging whether the girl is beautiful in boys' eyes, but most girls may like natrual beauty.however for choosing another part of his own, boys may consider more about the inner part of the girls.  I think boys don't like the girls who have good apearance but urgly charactor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-17 12:27:57 |Display all floors

Did I sound like a bad girl?

When I wrote the subject, I was puzzled by the question. It isn't my own question. Many  girls have the same feeling.
Thank you very much.  But I am a "nice"girl indeed .Haha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-17 13:54:05 |Display all floors

misunderstanding

u asked in ur artical to help u understand how to attract others' eyes(esp. boys'). So  as a boy i said my opinion about girls. U see i'm not away from the point , hehe. I just said what kind of girl may attract boys and what kind of girl is good or bad in boys' eye. i didn't refer to u , just said the fact. And i haven't the least implication that u sound like a bad girl. Do u think it's ok? Hope u can eliminate misunderstanding

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-17 14:47:49 |Display all floors

I am sorry that I have misunderstood you.

I am sorry that I didn't understand you better. I aplogized and hope you can forgive me . If you can forgive me , could  you leave me some messages so I can feel better?
welcome to tell us what you think about the subject.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.