Views: 4774|Replies: 1

Emotional Health (86) (e-c)practice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-7 10:21:07 |Display all floors
How to Control Your Emotions
如何控制你的情绪

Have you ever felt that your emotions take you for a ride when you actually, really don't need them to do that right now? Well there are ways of controlling your emotions whether you get too excitable or if you are really hurt and feel like falling to pieces.

你有没有感到你的情绪将你带上一次你其实不需要立刻进行的旅途?那么,这些都是控制你情绪的方法,不论你是一个十分容易激动的人,或是你受到伤害,感觉。。。。

Steps
步骤

1. Put your emotions into a "box theory". This is when you get whenever you feel sad or hyper. Make an imaginary box and visualize your emotions going into the box and the lid being closed. This is good because it allows you to forget about those emotions for a while, but beware not to let them fester in there because when they escape there will be an emotional over load and you wont know what to do. This is a short term emotional control for quick fix situational changes.

将你的情绪放入一个“盒子理论”。不论何时你感到悲伤或情绪活跃时。。获得的。做一个想象中的盒子,想象你的情绪放入了这个盒子当中,盖子被关上。这很好,因为它让你忘记那些情绪一阵子,但是注意不要让它们在那里腐烂,因为当它们逃逸,将会出现一个情绪。。过载,你将不会知道如何是好。这是对于是一种短期情绪控制来获得速效的情况变化。

2. Control your emotions mentally. Mental control is the best if you are remembering a situation or are in a situation where you need to keep in control. An example would be a relationship break up. Emotions are part of your state of mind, and with enough mental control you can choose how you feel. Say to yourself 'actually i dont want to feel like this, i want to feel like this', and although the other emotion may still linger it will die down and eventually you wont feel it as much.

从思想上控制你的情绪。思想控制在如果你记得一个处境或正处于一个你需要控制的处境下最为有效。一个例子是一段关系破裂。情绪是你的思维状态的一部分,采用足够的思维控制,你就能选择你如何感受。对自己说“其实,我不想感觉这样,我想感觉那样”,虽然另外那个情绪还是会逗留,它将消减,最终你不会感到太多了。

3. Start the day in a positive way. Nobody wakes up and thinks, "Today I'm going to have a really awful day". Most people wake up and don't even think about the day ahead. Try this: "Today is going to be a good day?" This way, you start the day having a positive outlook on life. Try being as nice and positive to everybody and set yourself simple little tasks during the day, for example, "Today, I shall eat five pieces of healthy fruit or vegetables" or "I shall smile at that boy or girl I have liked for ages".

以积极的方式开始一天。谁都不会醒来,考虑着:“今天,我要过一个很糟糕的一天”。多数人醒来,甚至不会考虑眼前的一天。试一试这个:“今天将会是美好的一天吗?” 这样,你就以对生活保有积极展望的方式开始了一天。对每个人尽可能有好和积极,在一天当中,为自己安排简单的小任务,例如,“今天,我要吃五种健康的水果或蔬菜”,或:“我要朝我喜欢了数百年的男孩或女孩微笑”

4. Talk about how you feel. The best way to solve something that's upsetting you is talking to someone, even if its your dog. Talking about things helps to make things clearer and tends to help your brain sort out situations.

谈一谈你的感受。解决烦恼你的事情的最佳方法就是和某人说一说,即便是你的狗。谈论事情有助于另事情更清楚,往往帮助你的头脑理清处境。

5. Scream. Find a wide, open space where you are not likely to get a lot of attention and shout as loud as you can.

尖叫。找到一块空敞、开阔的地方,你大可能吸引很多注意力,最可能大声地大叫。

6. ""Just talk to yourself when you feel more calm."" When you feel that you can talk to no body, just talk to yourself, and maybe that would help you feel more relaxed.

“”当你感觉更为镇定的时候,就和自己说话“”当你感到没有人可以让你去交谈,就和自己说话,也许这会帮助你感到更为放松“

7. ""Punch a pillow."" When you are angry, or you need to let your emotions out privately, just go into a closed room, where nobody will bother you, and let your stress come out sometimes. Punch a pillow, and it will slowly put you in a calm position.

”“打枕头”“”当你愤怒的时候,或者,需要私下去发泄出你的情绪的时候,就去一个没有人会打搅你的,关闭着的房间,。。。拳打枕头,这将会慢慢地另你处于一个镇定的位置。。“

Tips
小提示

- If one of these doesn't work try another. If none of them work, then maybe you just need to ride it out.

如果其中一个不奏效,试试另一个。如果全部都不奏效的话,那么也许你就需要经受。。渡过难关。

Things You'll Need
你将需要的东西

- A good sense of exactly how you're feeling.

对自己确切感受上的一种良好感觉
Happy 牛 Year~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-7 10:21:24 |Display all floors
Miscellaneous
无题
-- Melanie Beck

When a woman requested a whole roaster at the market where I work, the butcher didn't let on that the bird he presented her was the last one. "Do you have one that's a little larger?" she asked.

在我上班的市场上一次有一位女士要买一整只用来烤的鸡,屠夫没有告诉他给她的那只是最后一只。她问:”你有没有一只稍微大一点的?“

"Of course," said the butcher. He took the roaster behind the counter, away from view, and made a lot of noise rolling it around the ice as if he were searching for just the right chicken. He then showed the same bird to her.

"当然",这名屠夫说。他把烤鸡拿到柜台后,在人们看不见的地方,做了很多噪音,把烤鸡在冰里翻滚,仿佛他是在找那只合适的鸡。然后,他给她看了同样的那只鸡

"Better," she said. "Do you have one with a little more meat on it?"

”好了一些“她说。”你有没有上面肉多一点的?“

He took the chicken, rolled it in the ice and offered it up a third time.

他拿过鸡,在冰里翻滚,然后,第三次递上。

"Great," the woman said. "I'll take all three."

”好极了“这位女士说:”三只我全部都要了“

Miscellaneous
无题
-- Mark Graham

During the recent blackout in New York city, my sister's phone at the ferry company kept ringing as people inquired about service. One caller asked if the ferry was running.

在最近一次纽约市停电中,我的妹妹渡轮公司的电话响个不停,人们来询问提供的服务。
一位拨打电话的人问轮渡还有没有在运营。

"Yes," she answered.

”有“她回答。

"How? There's been a power failure in New York!" said the caller.

”怎么能?纽约一直都停电啊!“这位拨打电话的人说。

"Don't worry," said my sister. "Our ferry's plugged into the New Jersey side!"

”别担心“我的妹妹说”我们的渡轮是在新泽西那边充的电“
Happy 牛 Year~!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.