Author: duanyihong

Rape trial begins for petitioner from village [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-6 01:38:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-11-6 01:26
Would you do us the favour and keep his wife out of your considerations? Would you?  ...

I was not talking about his wife, I'm sure your English is good enough.

I'm talking how losers from richer nations exploit the poverty of poorer nations and marry the females from it, to regain their lost dignity.

What's the barometer of this? Simple GDP growth.

Need? Who ordered you?

What Need?

Nobody ordered me.

And apart from this: The world is not full of spies. At least not this forum. Don't become paranoid.

Up to you, it's also my own judgement that he's a spy.

Do you know there's several "silent watchers" in this BBS that offer free banned books to netters here? Don't you curious where the money came from, for printing and distributing banned books?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 01:42:12 |Display all floors

Me? A Fair Judge? <laughing>

Originally posted by liuyedao at 11/5/2009 12:30 PM
If you want to play the role of a fair judge, why don't do it more properly, by asking him to stop and to see whether this kind of ugliness happened in developing countries and that the most advanced developed western countries should's use this as source of insult.

Do I look like I sit on a bench with a black robe and a gavel?  No, I am the guy at the end of the bar telling a couple of gadflies to take it outside - and now brawling with one of them because they thought they could take me with a sucker kidney punch.

As for that developing countries excuse - drop it, P.R. China launched a man into orbit, the sign of a most advanced country.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 01:47:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-11-6 01:42
As for that developing countries excuse - drop it, P.R. China launched a man into orbit, the sign of a most advanced country.  ...

Indonesia also own a satellite, that won't make them the same height as European.

Pakistan also developed their nuclear weapons independenty, that won't make them the same height as developed west.

Cuba also has the most advanced public health system, that won't make them the same height as the Americans.

Malaysia also built world's tallest building, that won't make them the same height as the British.

You use wrong standard, deliberately, to mislead others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 02:15:56 |Display all floors

It is the right standard...

Originally posted by liuyedao at 11/5/2009 12:47 PM
You use wrong standard, deliberately, to mislead others.  

... because it is an event that only a few have done - P.R. China has achieved it - along with the Olympics and the World's Fair.  Again, the developing country excuse is void and unuseable.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 05:57:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2009-11-6 01:38
Do you know there's several "silent watchers" in this BBS that offer free banned books to netters here? Don't you curious where the money came from, for printing and distributing banned books?

never met one. And apart from this, are you scared of banned books? As far as I know, if you WANT to read them in China, then you can read them (heard it from Chinese). So, not such a big deal...

And this is once more different from "spying".

Come on, this is the forum of a Chinese newspaper, hosted in China. What are you scared of? What should spies do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 08:09:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2009-11-6 01:38

I was not talking about his wife, I'm sure your English is good enough.

I'm talking how losers from richer nations exploit the poverty of poorer nations and marry the females from it, to reg ...

You can wind yourself like a slimy earthworm, Mr. Liu.

Your remarks about "women from empoverished countries" are plain racist statements.

You are sitting proudly on your high GDP and you think you can piss on others head.

My wife and I are the most loving couple anyone can imagine.

Not one of us had lost or gained his or her dignity though the other one.

This is an absolut insult a la Mr. Liu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 08:20:18 |Display all floors
Besides that, Mr. Liu belongs to group of persons who has difficulties to apologize.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.