Author: souvenir

Japanese firm agrees to pay World War II Chinese laborers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-4 17:32:21 |Display all floors
Amazing how people get so hot under the collar about the Japanese of today when complaining about the Japanese of yesteryear.

The Chinese government stated quite clearly that they did not want any reparations from the Japanese government ---- of course the fact that the Japanese have not paid official compensation is used an excuse by all the 'Jap-haters' to stir up more hostility to the Japanese of the present day.

Why blame the Japanese now if the issue of compensation is so important?  You should be blaming your own government!

I am still waiting for all those poor buggers who had to endure forced labour in the 1950's and 1960's and 1970's  for having the wrong political convictions, wrong sexuality, wrong job, too intellectual etc. to begin their claims for compensation.  Strange how these poor unfortunates are never given a platform on which to make their case here in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 18:18:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2009-11-3 07:36 PM
only when china is as powerful as the states, Japan will fully admits its war crimes.

this is done because both japan and china are getting off the america bandwagon of barbarism.  the driving force is asia's root culture of confucianism and buddhism.

next thing is to expose america's crimes in asia and ask for repayments.  but personally i m still betting on the asian culture by which we need to opt for paying western barbaric nations tributes in return for non-aggression, until the america still prefers terrorism.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 18:32:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-11-3 11:54 PM

it is good that wow wow jab this lame mod

i think i am allowed to called them japs but i rarely use it la

my mummy used to tell us how the japs soldiers

throw babies i ...

u need to research the: xian incident/nanking massacre/yellow river flooding to discover that it's chaing kai shek who masterminded the atrocities, 300,000 at nanking and 3000,000 starvation in henen, anwhey and chiangshu,where the nanking troops came.  chiang borrowed the bloody hands of the work-ethic japs to revenge his humiliation at xian.  he even killed the real hero(not the xtian young marshall chang) yang fu tseng, his wife and baby daughter just one day before chongking was liberated.

we need to all help to get the american monkey off japan's back and let japan tell its own story about wwii, and the circumstances under which the western barbarians finally decide to give up asia as a permanent colony.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 18:33:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-11-3 11:56 PM

hw about payments for the railway of death  - Burma,Thai,Malai........????

get it from the westerners.  and pay the japanese for stir up the opportunity to get the monkeys out.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 18:42:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-11-4 12:16 AM

as i noticed, japs never dare to visit Nanking(due to 1937) as tourists

i decide not to when i saw the big xtian cross at the massacre memorials.

i v been asking people to find out where were the chinese troop masscred in nanking came from(henen?).  there's the smoking gun on chiang's conspiracy.  

anyway, do u ever wondered why only the xtians came forth to accuse the japs, but not the relatives of the troops?  u should read j.fernby's book about the 1938 spring famine due to the yellow river flood caused by chiang kai shek.  i m yet waiting for the japanese to tell us their loss and experience in the flood, that killed at least 500,000 civilians(relatives of the troops?).

dont fall into the trap of the americans, chiang gang and the xtians to put a wedge between china and japan.  iris chang of the rape of nanking fame was used by "cia"(according to her notes) and had to committed suicide, which(the notes) her dad confided in me not to broadcast to the world.  well, why shouldnt i!
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 18:46:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-11-4 12:16 AM

as i noticed, japs never dare to visit Nanking(due to 1937) as tourists

many did and knelt down and begged for forgiveness.

most of the infos on nanking massacre are from the japanese.  chiang kai shek has been the one trying to hide from the chinese public.  lately american and used naive writers like iris chang to put a wedge between japan- china relation and promote xtians.  the nanking massacre meeting in californai that i attended was like a xtian evangelical bible preaching session by chiang-worshippers.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 18:51:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhiran at 2009-11-4 01:32 AM
The Chinese government stated quite clearly that they did not want any reparations from the Japanese government ---- of course the fact that the Japanese have not paid official compensation is used an excuse by all the 'Jap-haters' to stir up more hostility to the Japanese of the present day.

the current communist leadership has good feeling toward the japanese, because its the japanese weapons that they used to finally chase the america puppet government under chiang to taiwan.  this japanese military aid came at a time when chiang order the japanese troops to fight the communists at the north for another month.

all this gives some credibility to japan's claim of "the east asia co-prosperity sphere".  the new "east asia community"(i ll translate it as "northeast asia, one body and soul") propose substanciate my theory.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.