Author: may_flower

Diary of Nov,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-10 15:06:10 |Display all floors
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Custom
I know that my life was deeply influenced by one friend; she is the very successful woman, at before I contacted her lot and her behavior, her way of making decision, her attitude of working etc.
Like her thinking of marriage, she used to teach me that I should sacrifice everything for the family, for the husband, like what she does. One example is that last year, she introduced her classmate to me, she told me:” When you contact with him, you should stop look for another boy, never. “ So follow her instruction, when I chatted with her classmate online and didn’t meet each other, I stopped contacting other guys, even only friend. Because I trusted her love is pure and innocent. But sadly, her classmate doesn’t interest in me, he even didn’t say goodbye to me. I wasted two months in playing game with him and got nothing, I even didn’t say goodbye on my own, because from her thinking, that I should treat him very nice and be appendant.
At that time, what I love I looked for is pure, and ready to give all my belongs to the one I love. However I was hurt badly, I can’t hurt him and I can’t say goodbye to him, only wait him to do this to me.
What I am in today is that it is totally wrong, the smart thing to do is to meet as much guys as I could and contact with others before marriage. I put myself into very hard situation and contact only to him, when he leaves, I need to start again and that does cost me more time to get the end.
Still from her theory, that I should give, never ask to get. I think it is a wrong theory, if you like someone, you should ask, not give. The more you get from him, the more you get from him, the more he is into you. Because he loses you, he loses his investment on you, so he can’t loses you. Worse, if you give but not get, it hurts him nothing if he leaves you.
I think to be a bad girl is better than to be a good girl, in this reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-10 15:11:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-11-10 15:04

Thanks, Melon.
I have considered this seriously for many times if I will get marry with him or not, when I consulted with my friends if he is worth to get marry with, my friend told me yes, as w ...

If you have considered well, I give you my best wishes.:) Anyway, to get married to someone who loves you more than you do is better. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-10 15:24:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-11-10 03:11 PM

If you have considered well, I give you my best wishes.:) Anyway, to get married to someone who loves you more than you do is better. :)

I don't love people, I only care about people, I love myself only.
I saw one sentence from Internet by one university teacher: What about marriage, just two person eat together and have Sxx together, nothing other meaning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-11 11:11:25 |Display all floors
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Bearing capacity
I heard one sales operator was quarreled with one customer this morning, she said:” Ok, what I done is wrong, go and report that to the boss, ask her to fire me, I don’t care about this job, instead you are helping me that I can leave this position as soon as possible, want your goods? No way, that is the way I do to customer, ok? Bear it or leave it, all up to you.”
I was kind of surprised by her words, I knew that she doesn’t want to work for this company any more and want to resign; the problem is that the company is looking for another person to take over her job, so she still stays here for a while.
The girl is only 20 years old, her attitude and way of doing her job that frightened me; I knew that what she does is wrong that only ruin her profile to other people. But as her age and her way of treating people, it recalls me when I was in her age.
When I was 20 years old young, I worked for a factory as labor worker, at that time I was studying computer skill, and I got a job as computer teacher in another city, I remembered at that time I went to other city for interview and was frightened, I thought it was dangerous for me to go alone, luckily I was accepted and when I returned back to that factory for resignation, when the boss talked to me, I cried and can’t spoke out words, it seems very hard for me to handle the issue like that. But from her, I saw it is so easy for her to make the decision that to leave this company and start again, she doesn’t cry as I did before, instead, she tries to make the best effort so as to leave that position as she wishes.
So I think that my bearing capacity is much worse than her, it is so easy for her to make one decision but it is very hard for me to do so at my age. I think why I am there today because of my poor bearing capacity, that I should pay attention and learn to improve myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 10:07:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-11-10 15:24

I don't love people, I only care about people, I love myself only.
I saw one sentence from Internet by one university teacher: What about marriage, just two person eat together and have Sxx toge ...

OOOOOOOOOOOOO I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

is she that old teacher who had sxx with young boys

& ask them to marry her when she is pregnant????
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 10:09:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-11-11 11:11
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Bearing capacity
I heard one sales operator was quarreled with one customer this morning, she said:” Ok, what I done is wrong, go and report that to the boss, ask he ...

what the heck....................there are too many young people with such bad attitude ...........they don't know PR & hard work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 10:10:08 |Display all floors
i see you get about 100 visitors a day in yr posts

how come yr chance to meet mr Right  here is so slim???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.