Views: 30220|Replies: 127

Diary of Nov,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-2 14:38:25 |Display all floors
Monday, November 02, 2009
When sit fact o fact, show out your sex appeal, fiddle with your hair but less than 3 seconds, touch your skin in the back, act casually but not deliberately.
Again, when fact to face, learn how to smile, give him a big smile. If you don’t know how to smile, use mirror to train yourself.  
Don’t date too often, twice a week is enough, let him feel you are busy and independence.
If he doesn’t ask a date for over one week, you ask him for a date, let him feel he is in your heart.
Speak tender, try to act cute, let him know you are a real girl.
Refuse the unreasonable request from him, because you are a good girl.
Keep your clean and beauty, diet, because if you are beauty, you have more chance than you looks as normally.
don’t believe men’s sweet words, even only 1%, because 1% you have will 1% to be sad.
Don’t move for what men did for you, never, because even 1% move, you will have 1% favor of him.
Don’t depend on men or get use to. Even 1%, you are the loser.
Accept all the gifts he sends to you, and what he does for you, at first you are worth, and second, for your effort, you have the right to accept them all.
Talk about your virtue all the time, you know lie repeats 100 times, it is truth.  
Calculate your love like calculate your job, the more you calculate, the more success you are, if you don’t calculate, he will calculate you.
Your work is the most important thing, put it in first position, when you lost everything, it offers you life. Keep it in your mind!
If he asks you to do something you do like, refuses him, make sure refuses him, and tell him clearly that you don’t like. If he really does something wrong, tell him tenderly, if he can’t accept but blame you, let him alone. If he is smart enough, he will understand your kind words.
You can live with a dull man, he understands after your teaching, but don’t live with a stupid man, he never get smart at all. The best thing is to live with a smart man.
On the way to success, follows the tips.
You can only sleep with him after 3 months( It is date not only the first time you meet him), relationship gets too fast, only lost his appetite, that is the only reason why man need woman.
Only after he calls you three times then you return one call to him, it is he who chases you, not you who chase him, but you should also react, make it 3 times less than his.
When you are date, set the time convenience to you, not to him, as the time goes by, he will get uses to comply you.  
Don’t offend him at public, you are the queen when both of you alone.
To be continued

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 15:49:05 |Display all floors
Did you fail your japanese so that you have so much time to post the above guide???

or you copied from some western books???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-2 17:09:41 |Display all floors
Japanese isn't a good language to learn, too hard for me, opssssss
I copied but I did the translation, what do you think about the guide?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-3 12:27:28 |Display all floors
Don’t offend him at public, you are the queen when both of you alone.
what a smart girl  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-3 15:49:38 |Display all floors
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Never ask him if he loves you or not, never ask him if he misses you, and never ask him, when you both marry, let you confirm the relationship with you, and then think about if you accept that relationship or not, if you really need to speak sweet words, tell him you miss him.
Act tenderly, when watch movies, learn how to cry, at first learn to tear, cry on his shoulder, act like a child that need to take care of.
Don’t tell him you are not happy, let him feel you are happy all the time, let him feel you are happy angel.
If you already know he is unhappy or busy, let him alone. When he is fine, he will look for you, If you want coquetry, do it when he is in good mood.
Handle the thing you are capable of, ask your help after you have try all the means, let he know you are not a simple girl.
Support him forever, encourages him, tell him he is the best in your eyes, let him be confidence in front of you, Because even children need coax.
Tell him he is handsome when he dresses something new, learn how to cheat.
Don’t let him say what kind of girl he is looking for, let him know at first what kind of boys you are looking for, what kind of life you look forward to, let him follow your mind, not his.
If you make mistake, say sorry, that is not a shame at all, but he feels you are a reasonable girl.
Help him to clean the dust in his clothes, even that is not dust at all, act like you take care of him, keep it in mind.
Make sure he is favors of you, not matter about the time, If you can’t make sure of that, don’t ask for gift. If you have to ask, do it smartly, like:’ Oh, that is a nice cloth, I like it very much.” But never ask it directly, or you can scare him.
You will have to reason all the time, if the emotion control you, you lost, vice visa, you win. Don’t let male play with you, but you play with male.
When you are happy, remember the hard time you have, keep your mind alert. If you are not happy, believe everything will be fine tomorrow. Mindset is very important.
Male are not worth to love but only to like, and only 50% like male,. If you are not into someone, someone pays attention to you, but if you care too much, nobody take you as someone at all. What we don’t have is the best, including your heart.
Even you spend his money, accept his gift, but you will have to independence, even 1%, if you hope that you are better in your life, you need to be like that.
Don’t spend your money in him, never, if he sends you something very expensive, give him small gift back. If he is a good man, he will happy and don’t care about the gift is cheap or expensive, but if he is a bad man, not matter how much you spend, he never satisfies. Gift of the tool of flirtation.
If you are in love with someone, don’t refuse other man’s chase, accept them all, maybe it is the next one you are marry to.
About ML( Only when he is in good economical condition)
If he doesn’t move, don’t move forward initially, If he didn’t spend RMB5k on you, don’t sleep with him, man like to show his love to you by money. In other words, if you are date with someone for over three months and he doesn’t spend 3K on you, say goodbye to him. He willingness of spending money on you shows how much he loves you.
Maybe you think it is very troublesome, but that is not pain, not gains. Even you are a beauty, you can’t have the thing you want if you do nothing at all. One thing is very important, you should make sure he is a good man and worth to do all of these to him.
Additonal:
1.        If you call him, he doesn’t answer you, don’t call the second time, you know what that means, don’t you?
2.        If you are in love with him and someone try to get him away from you. Three way: first, if you are a smart girl, warm him tenderly, If you are not that smart but you are very kind, keep your eyes close, If you are not stupid, not smart, stop that relationship.

The end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 14:56:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-11-2 17:09
Japanese isn't a good language to learn, too hard for me, opssssss
I copied but I did the translation, what do you think about the guide?

O pls forget Japanese

but do remember Nanking 1937 forever

If she really does something wrong,
tell her tenderly, if she can’t accept but blame you, let her be alone.
If she is smart enough, she will understand your kind words.

I like it esp. the above which i practise to my sweetie wife

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 14:59:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-11-3 15:49
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Never ask him if he loves you or not, never ask him if he misses you, and never ask him, when you both marry, let you confirm the relationship with you, and then think a ...

Aiya, why u did not give

me this tips early

If he didn’t spend RMB5k on you, don’t sleep with him, man like to show his love to you by money. In other words, if you are date with someone for over three months and he doesn’t spend 3K on you, say goodbye to him. He willingness of spending money on you shows how much he loves you.

Now i know why both my sweetie wants me to spend on expensive nokia phones on them........& later gold jewellery

after that i realise i am allowed that ml daily la

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.