Author: Daisy19840211

How to define love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-28 15:59:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Daisy19840211 at 2009-10-27 20:16
Several days ago, my elder sister came to Guilin to observate some Teachings from different areas
and the way to see me. she taught me many things  about life and love. I went and took that boy w ...

wo ai ni de xin

not wo ai ni de body

Pls use yr intuition or 6th sense

ps : i just married my ganjiang sweetie last month

after checking our xin
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-28 16:42:48 |Display all floors
what's love?some young people often ask themselves...no one can get the answer untill they fall in love with somebody...when you love somebody deeply you will find a lot of concepts to define love...such as love is a kiss he/she gives  you every day...love is an embrace he/she gives you when you are in sorrow...even love is a glass of milk  he/she prepare for you every morning...common but moved...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-28 16:55:15 |Display all floors
love makes many people go crazy la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-28 18:47:05 |Display all floors
what is love? this is also a question that i often ask myself  and each time of this moment i feel i am all at sea, there is nothing difficult than this. what a love!
some say that love is uncons ciousness ........i donn't whether it is true or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-28 20:29:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Daisy19840211 at 2009-10-27 20:16
Several days ago, my elder sister came to Guilin to observate some Teachings from different areas
and the way to see me. she taught me many things  about life and love. I went and took that boy w ...

love  is really  fanastic   sometimes    i feel  i  was  the  happiest   one  in the world  because of  love    but sometimes    i feel   painful   when  there are some  problems between us       i cant  tell  what  love is   i just  know  i want   to  be with  her  day and  night     night  and day    i care  about her   i dont want  her  to get hurt    i want  to   give  her  the best      
just  leave him  for  several days   and  then  you will  know   whether  you  really  fall  in love  with  him      dont  leave  any  regret       if   you love  him     dont   let  him  go

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-28 22:03:10 |Display all floors
I do not think that love can be defined.
I think it can just be experienced! You will know what is love when you meet your Mr. Right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-8 14:00:08 |Display all floors
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." (1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.