Views: 3879|Replies: 0

看South Park学英语-Put Money In Bank and It's Gone [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-10-13 05:39:04 |Display all floors
Put Money In Bank
昨晚看South Park第13季第03集,讲得是次贷危导致美国的金融体系崩溃,Stan在一个在银行存了100快钱立马打了水漂。 翻译了一开始的一段很让人崩溃的对话,很搞笑也很实用,供大家学习。感兴趣的可以去www.verycd.com下载

Stan Do I really have to do this, dad?
爸,我非得这么做么?
  
Dad: Stan, now more than ever you need to understand the importance of saving money. Stan。
现在的你比以往任何时候更需要理解存钱的重要性。
  
Stan But grandma said I could use the money to buy whatever I want.
可是外婆(奶奶)说我可以用这笔钱买任何东西。
  
Bank Clerk
  Okay, next, please.
好的。下一位。
Dad Go on, Stanley.
去吧,Stanley.
  
Bank Clerk How can I help you, young man?
您要办理什么业务(有什么能为您效劳的),年轻人?
  
Stan I got $100 check from my grandma. And my dad said  I need to put it in the bank so it can
grow over the years.
我外婆给了我一张100美元的支票。我爸要我把
它存进银行赚利息。  
  
Bank Clerk Well, that’s fantastic. A really smart decision, young man. We can put that check in a money market mutual fund. Then we’ll reinvest the earnings into foreign currency accounts which compounds interest and it’s gone!
嗯,非常好!很明智的决定呀,年轻人。我们可以把你的支票投资货币市场基金。然后我们会把收益再投进四个利滚利的外币账户,然后就..没了
  
Stan Uhh, what?
呃…虾米?
  
Bank Clerk It’s gone. It’s all gone.
没了。都没了。
  
Stan What’s all gone?
什么都没了?
  
Bank Clerk The money in your account. It didn’t do too well. It’s gone.
你账户里的钱. 表现得不是太好。没了。
  
Stan What do you mean? I have $100.
你什么意思呀?我有一百元呀!
  
Bank Clerk Not anymore, you don’t. Poof!
你现在没钱了。呼!
  
Stan Well, what can I do to get back my –
那,我怎么样才能拿回我的。。。
  
Bank Clerk I’m sorry, sir, but this line is for bank members only.
不好意思,先生,这个柜台是本银行客户专用的。
  
Stan I just opened an account!
我刚开户呀!
  
Bank Clerk Do you have any money invested with this bank?
你有钱投资在本银行么?
  
Stan No, you just lost it all.
没有,都被你刚才赔光了。
  
Bank Clerk Then please stand aside for people who actually have money with us.
那么就请你把位子让给我们真正的客户。
  
Bank
Clerk Next, please. Hello, Mrs. Farnickle. How are you today? Making a deposit, are we? Great. We can just put that into your retirement at and make it go to work for you and it’s gone.
下一位。你好。Farnicle太太。办存款是吧?好的。我们可以帮您把钱存进退休金账户赚利息,然后就…没了。。。
  
Mrs
Farnickle What?
什么?
  
Bank Clerk Sorry, yeah. That’s gone. Please step aside for people who actually have money with the bank. Next, please.
很抱歉,是的。没了。现在请您让一下,其他有钱的人还要办理业务呢。下一位。
  
Stan Dad!
爸!
  

Dad: Hey, I’m trying to teach my son about the importance of savings. You already lost his money?
嘿,我想教儿子储蓄的重要性。你已经把他的钱都搞没了?
  
Bank Clerk Oh, Mr.Marsh! Don’t worry. We can just transfer money from your account and into a portfolio with your son’s — and it’s gone! This line is for people who have money with the bank only。Please step aside.
哦,March先生!别着急。我们只要把您帐户里的钱转到您儿子的投资组合里—然后就没了。本柜台只对有钱投银行的人开放,请你让一下。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.