Author: may_flower

Diary of Oct,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-10 10:47:31 |Display all floors
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Life
Sometimes I am confused, that I don’t know what is this life for, yesterday I chatted with one friend, and got one conclusion: when we are at our childhood, we depend on our parents for food, living and accommodation, when we are old enough, we depend on ourselves for living, we work and get money to support our life.
When still we are old enough, we need to find another half, and have a bay and then try best for the family life, like the house, money for living etc. Some people want to have more baby that can support the life when old, but nowadays we have social insurance and not need to worry about the life when we are old. That is to say, to have a baby or without a baby both are ok. In other thing, to marry or not to marry are both ok too. And then return back to single life. All of us admit that single life is much better than marriage life, so what is marriage about?
In other word, as life is not easy, we have to work so hard, study so hard to get money for living, at the end we have nothing when we are gone, again what is life about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-10 11:24:04 |Display all floors

faint............

IT's dangerous flower.........it's totally dangerous............
When you get that kind of conclusion,you lose the power to live.Now you are wondering about what are you living for.It's not necessary.You are finding yourself a big trouble.
For me I think life is simple.What is life?Life is just a kind of experience.Thought you don't know why you are living but i know when I am alive I can eat I can talk I can pay for my loan I can study.Many people think life is hard we should work to get money then we can get money to do some thing we want to do.It does be a hard life.But if you don't notice the insurance.Just enjoy your talking to your friends,eating,walking,watching TV,chatting on internet.That's wonderful!Let every thing to be natural.
So here's a question for you:Will you give up your life if you can't find the meaning of it? or The devil will took your life if you can't find your meaning of life.What will you do?

[ Last edited by bombershow at 2009-10-10 11:25 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-10 13:46:29 |Display all floors
we should be positive for life ,not negative.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-12 10:11:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bombershow at 2009-10-10 11:24 AM
IT's dangerous flower.........it's totally dangerous............
When you get that kind of conclusion,you lose the power to live.Now you are wondering about what are you living for.It's not necess ...

Hi, bro, your words is meaningful
I do think life is meaningless when I meet difficulties, if I am happy and in good luck with my life, I would think: What a wonderful life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-12 10:11:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuewen at 2009-10-10 01:46 PM
we should be positive for life ,not negative.

Yes, yes, life is good, except I am a bit headache this morning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-12 10:11:59 |Display all floors
Monday, October 12, 2009
Some People
This morning, I chatted with one friend, that I learnt something from her bad experience of cooperation with her relation.
Her relation is a boy, her husband does his own business and need someone to work with. So she finds her relation that can help.
At the beginning, her relation said he just gets marry and ask wait for half month, they wait for half month, again he asks that he wants to get drive certificate and then they wait for one month, however after the driving license is done, he still asks for half month to start the business, so her husband is very angry about it, and then went for business alone, he said:” I have wait for you too long and I don’t have time to wait that long and I need to start it, I want to make money not only waiting.”
Her husband then started the business alone, however, that bad guy did very bad thing, he asked her husband to come to his house, maybe he wanted to beat him, however he didn’t come. And replied:”Now I need to get the business started, maybe we can cooperate next time.”
Then that bad guy, spreads rumor like her husband did very bad thing, and threatened her and her family, also spoke ill of them. More worse, went to her relations and threatened them. Her husband offered a good chance of making money, and he asked to wait and wait, when they can wait for long, he did that bad thing to them.
In this world, we sometimes meet very bad guys, like I am before, meet a boy that cheated me and got money from me, what I received is threaten from him, not appreciation but threaten, that is too funny.
The lesson I learn is that we should be careful with bad guys, know how to protect ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-12 14:36:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-10-12 09:11
Monday, October 12, 2009
Some People
This morning, I chatted with one friend, that I learnt something from her bad experience of cooperation with her relation.
Her relation is a boy, her husband ...

Yes, before we love or care others, we should protect ourselves first;
These days, I also think of my life often like you, why am I here, what am I doing and for what; this January, first time I came and worked here, beacuse I need money; today I continue work here, beacuse we have some Chinese customers, who make my life no more lonely; what about next year, when this project is finished? It depends, if I can get another project, I will stay, If I can't, I will leave; where will I go? Still in Thailand, or go back to China? I don't know now. See, my life, fill with so many unsure, but I think every one's life unsure like me, nobody knows what will happen tomorrow, what we can do is doing our best today and plan for tomorrow, be ready for challenges.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.